Hpriest LF guild

Hello! My friends recently left the game and I am looking for a new guild.

My discord is: Jaboc#0001
My Bnet: celeste#11346

Logs available upon request

1 Like

Hey! We are Unyielding we are now 7/8H on VOI. We would like to push for AotC and eventually CE on mythics. But we need some bodies to fill our roster! We raid Tues/Thru from 8-11 pm CST.
Hit me up in discord Disbeliever#1140 to talk about any questions you have.

Hey Mayzal,
Added you on Discord! Would love to chat. Ps: LOVE the transmog!!!

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression: 8/8N 5/8H

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Guild & Server: Dont Tease Me Bro :Horde: US Area52
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 6-8 pm EST
Current Progression: N/A
Recruitment Contacts: Btag: Mooney#12761, Disc: Mooney#4629

About Us: A new semi-casual guild is being built from the ground up, and it is looking for
Mythic Plus key runners and Raiders. Raids fri/sat 6pm-8pm est, and Discord is only {required}
for communication during raids. Also, we have openings for all specs and are in need of officers
if you are interested and we believe you are a good fit for the position.
It is not necessary to transfer factions or servers, but the more the merrier.
Needs: DPS, Heals - but all classes are welcome.
We value DPS that can alternate swaps for different specs if necessary depending on the comp.

Hi there! I’m from Veneration, an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that is currently 7/8H & 2/8M. We’re a friendly, inclusive mid-core raiding guild with a zero-drama policy. We raid on Thursdays from 7:30-10:30pm PST & Sundays from 6:30-9:30pm PST.

We have a great healing team consisting of Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Pres Evoker & Holy Pally, and are just looking to replace our Priest who had to stop raiding due to IRL issues. Please let me know if you’re interested in learning more! :slightly_smiling_face:

Discord = tessenjutsu#3581

Hey there! Take a look and see if GTD might be right for you! Happy to chat or answer any questions you might have!

Hi there!

Here at Casual Damage, we are a super laid back adult oriented group that loves to raid and do keys during the week. Pvp events soon to come as well. We are 7/8 knocking on the door of aotc for Vault of the Incarnates, and we have plenty of keys being done during the week from baby keys, mid level, and some pros running 16s to 20s. We welcome folks of all skill levels.

We raid wed and sat from 6 to 9pm PST, normal raids start at 6pm on sat before heroic continues. Please message our GM, contact info below, with any questions or if you wish to join the team. Hope to hear from you. We are in absolute need of a priest on the roster.

Draggato#5421 on discord

Have it your way down in Booty Bay! BBHD would love to have you! Omni#9776 on disc