HPriest Healer LFG - ilvl 398 and rising

Hey there!

[A] < Primordial Malice > is looking to add to our raid team for current and future raiding. We are a Semi-Hardcore Heroic Progression guild focused on getting AOTC for every raid tier, while also dabbling in Mythic.

Heroic Uldir - AOTC - 8/8H
Mythic Uldir - 2/8M

Normal BoD - 9/9
Heroic BoD - 6/9 currently
Mythic BoD - 1/9 currently

Raid Nights:
Tuesday & Wednesday - 8:30pm -11:00pm EST (server time)
Sunday - 8:00pm-10:30pm EST (optional)

Current Need(s):

:star: Healer(s) with DPS offspec (Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, etc) :star:
:star: Warlock and Mage :star:
Other exceptional Raiders are welcome

We’re looking for skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner, but do not want a crazy schedule to do so. We want people who want to be part of the group and enjoy raiding.

Guild Focus:

Raiding: Heroic Progression with an emphasis in working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class. Prepare for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Bigwigs).

The expectations will be that players sign up and come on time with food and flasks and work together with the group to get bosses down. We are always looking for others who want to join us and come regularly to our raid.

About Us:

We are a guild of adults who want to play and have fun. If you want to run instances, level or just pvp we have a place for you. If you want to raid, we will have a place for that. We want to play with other players who just want to play WoW in a fun environment.

We offer guild repairs, active discord and guild chat, helpful guildmates, etc.

If interested or wanting to find out more, add and message:

BNET: Meadbh#1777
DISCORD: Meadbh#4372
BNET: Mcrelb#11730

Ok so just to clarify, I am Holy Priest, not DPS. I also don’t have a DPS OS and that is a good thing because I never did well in Disc or Shadow. I know Holy. Still looking. Thanks.