HPriest Healer LFG - ilvl 398 and rising

I have a 398 Holy Priest and I’m looking for a guild with mature people who have real lives and play the game for a fun break from that real life. I’m willing to transfer if needed. 5/9H BOD and lots of M+/keystone experience. I’ve been holy healing for a while and really do enjoy it. If interested, post here with your info and I will contact you. Thanks so much for reading.

[A][US][Elune-Gilneas]
Looking for a few to flesh out our raid group.
Are you tired of raid leaders screaming at you? Other guilds tell you that your ilvl is too low to raid? Are you tired of being left in Boralus Harbor just because you missed last weeks raid? Do you just want to take out some heroic raid bosses while maintaining a social life? Then come on over to . We are a semi-casual guild that want to get things done. We are currently 6/9N and 2/9H and looking for a few more raiders to help up push further. Flasks and food are provided by the guild… oh and repairs too. We want a few dedicated players that want to grow and learn along with us.

Our Current raid schedule:

Thursday 8pm - 10:30pm-ish EST

Sunday 8pm - 10pm EST

We are currently looking for:

2-3 Ranged DPS

1-2 Melee DPS (an off tank spec would be awesome)

1-2 Healers (Druids… we love you)

1 Priest

Hey, Ero!

You sound like you’d be a good fit for our guild, Koalaty Time, a horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 6/9H and would love to get you up to speed! We’re a mature/adult guild with a friendly, laid-back raid environment. We take pride in our atmosphere! We raid W/F 7-930CST and have a sunday funday alt run at the same time. Feel free to read more about our guild on our recruitment post here:

If you’d like to chat or set up a trial, feel free to reach out to me directly via bnet: Conweezy#1387.

All the best in your guild search and I hope to hear from you!

Shayzee / Shhbbyisok / Conweezy

Hello Erolina! Don’t let the name fool you! I’m not (completely) full of myself I promise! Hubris is in need of a holy priest and I’d love to talk to you about it :slight_smile: take care and good luck finding a home!

Hey there!

Icon on Thrall is looking for a healer and a holy priest sounds fantastic. We are 9/9h and 1/9m raiding twice a week on Thursday and Monday from 9-12 EST.

We’ve been together since vanilla and are also big fans of M+.

Would love to talk to you when you get a chance!

Mahanaxar#1991 bnet
Mahanaxar#6385 discord

Bump…thanks for replies, still looking

1 Like

Hi Erolina

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 7/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hi Erolina

Wanted to get you my guild’s info. Sounds like you would fit in with our group - most of us are working adults with lives/careers/responsibilities outside of the game and we all enjoy getting together to raid. Plus we have an open spot or two for a healer!

Haven is a Heroic-focused raiding guild, and we only dabble in mythic a bit at the end of our heroic progression. We clear Heroic in a timely fashion and then continue forward on a relaxed raid schedule until the next content patch.

Raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs 7pm - 9:30pm PST (currently only Tues/Weds since we finished the tier!)
Current progression - 9/9H

High demand:
-Healer with strong OS dps - Monk/Priest/Druid
-Rogues
-Shaman - DPS
-Warrior - DPS

Medium demand:
-Boomkin
-Melee dps with strong tank off-specs

Low demand:
-DH, Mage, Warlock

About us:
Haven is a long-established guild of raiders that clears timely heroic content while being able to maintain full-time lives/careers outside of Azeroth. If you are looking for a new raiding home, looking to try out raiding at a heroic level, or looking for a fun group of adults to hang with, drop Haven a line - Raychacha#1790 on Bnet.

1 Like

Hi Erolina,

I don’t know if you’re willing to faction transfer as well, but if you are, please feel free to read on :slight_smile:

I belong to an Alliance guild on the Darkspear server called Dreambound.
We’re currently 3/9M BoD and looking for some more talented healers/dps to join our team. We enjoy progression raiding on a light schedule and also pushing high M+ keys.

Our raid schedule is Wed/Sun 9pm-12am Eastern (6pm-9pm Pacific).

We love getting loot and having fun while getting it, which means we look for not only talented players, but players with great attitudes who would be an excellent team fit. I don’t believe toxicity brings anything positive to the table, and neither does our raid lead (if anything, toxicity and berating players will probably make them play worse as well as not have fun).

Both talent and attitude are very important to us, so we like to get to know our raid candidates, not just look at logs.

If you’d like to chat more, please feel free to message me on Bnet (details below).

Thanks for your time,
Neph (Bnet Neph#11581)

Bump…edited for two more ilvl points. Still looking for the right fit.

Grats! Still interested in talking :slight_smile:

Hello, carpe imperium on malfurion alliance is 7/9 heroic, we raid two nights (Tuesday, sunday), if you’re interested feel free to hit me up at hankofer#1289 on battle net

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin~

Currently 8/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Mistweaver
  • Mages, Hunters, Warlocks, Boomkin, Ele Sham
  • Havoc Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin,

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Pixie#1588
Discord: Tony#1337 / Discord: Pixie#0216
In game characters: Dev, Mf, Crëam

Hey yo, Vertigo on Thrall is currently recruiting for our heroic raid team. Looking for two more healers and a couple more dps. You seem like you could be a good fit our GL/RL is pretty calm and the guild is friendly with M+ being run a few times a week. Obviously there is pointing out mistakes when we wipe on progress but no one feels attacked and we welcome casuals. That said we will not be making a serious push for mythic this tier so it’s AOTC focus here. Feel free to ask anything or reach out to me on discord at zaran1703#9790

Hey Erolina! Today I had a healer that decided to leave. Not because we have puffed up egos but because HE had a puffed up ego. (He pugged a kill further than us and then felt like he was above us sadly, I don’t know whats happening to this community anymore). We’re a smaller tight knit guild, but not cliquey. We consist of raiders and raiders friends. With that being said though we’re super active, and not only do I recruit on ability but I also recruit on personality so I can honestly say that we’re drama free and we’re all friends. There isn’t reprimanding going on because I have children and the people I play with on wow are not my kids lol. I’ll toss our copy pasted info below and if between this and that you’re interested hit me and we can chat so I can go further into detail about my guild and my guys :hugs:

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 5/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
{Healer) 1 Hit me up with your heals class lets talk
{DPS}1 Mage & 1 Shaman (Resto OS a big plus)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do:heart:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Disasterpiece - 2/9M AotC, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/Th)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of like-minded individuals who respect each other.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/9M AotC BoD, 6/8M Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Disasterpiece - 2/9M AotC BoD, 2/8M Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD, 5/8M Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Recruitment Administrator: Loxsli (ninjacupcake#1528)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

[H] Area-52 is looking for ranged dps to fill our roster. We’re a new guild composed of mythic raiders who took a break during Uldir and are wanting to build a chill environment while progressing. We’re currently 9/9N and 5/9H and looking to progress further and into mythic once we fill out our roster.

Raid Times
Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST

High Priority
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium Priority
Holy Priest
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin

If you’re interested in giving us a try, add me on bnet or discord!
Bnet: audball#11105
Discord: audball#7921

Erolina,

You described us pretty well. Guild spam is below with a solid description of who we are. Would enjoy chatting. Thanks.

Looking to balance competitive gaming and RL? Need flexibility, but still want to play with excellent players? <Esper> is recruiting for Light-Mythic raiding and LOTS of M+ sprinkled on top. Here’s the spam.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 1/9M 9/9H BoD | Core playerbase is 1200-2100 io in M+

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
1 DPS
1 DPS interested/willing to occasionally off-heal

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hi! Garage Band [H] on Turalyon is a fun, social guild with none of the personality types you mentioned – they just don’t last here. Let’s have a chat and see if we might be a good fit for you. Btag surynot#1476.