[H]Poutine 9/10M CN Recruiting Healers & DPS!

Poutine of Zul’jin is recruiting to push Mythic content in Shadowlands. Our goal as a guild is to achieve CE each tier.

About Us:
We’re a growing group of friends who’ve been playing video games together for 8+ years. We come from various raiding backgrounds ranging from hardcore to brand new, aiming to push progression within a competitive 2-day schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We’re looking for quality players that bring a positive attitude, take their game play seriously, but more importantly bring consistency.

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday 8:00pm -11:00pm EST
  • Thursday 8:00pm -11:00pm EST
  • Optional: Wednesday Heroic/Normal clear 8pm-11pm EST

Recruitment Needs:

Melee:

• Unholy DK

Ranged:

• Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Mage

Healers:

• Holy/Disc Priest
  • Resto Shaman

Tanks:

• No core spots available

Note We are currently looking to recruit additional players who share the same drive and passion for the game as us as we prepare to continue our push for CE each tier in Shadowlands.

Applicant Requirements:

• Punctuality and reliability; show up on time, prepared, and consistently.
  • Ability to accept constructive criticism
  • Situational awareness. Don’t stand in fire.
  • Recent/Relevant logs (Have Mythic experience within the last two tiers)
  • Have your BiS Raid Leggo R3 or higher.

What We Offer:

• A positive raid environment that’s laid back while still maintaining a progressive mindset on a tight schedule
  • We are drama free and personable - our members range from university students to young working professionals
  • An active group of players who interact with each other and have hobbies outside of WoW
  • A group of people who all aspire to push their play, achieve CE, and join a group of friends who are passionate about the game

Contact Us:
Amante#3703 (Discord) / Shadowbites#1291 (Battle net) - Main Recruiter
rainmaker#0001(Discord_) - Officer

You can also fill out our application, which will ping us directly in our Discord channel. (if it’s easier for you): https:// goo.gl/forms/Xe2CA4ezZFIZJ3mz2

2 Likes

Queen’s Court is dead and Za’Quul is next!

These guys are the Bees Knees.

You working out your arms lately, brah? Cause I just got into the University of Biami! :fist:

Still looking for beautiful bodies to bump booties with.

Gimmie dat bootie. I want da bootie. Lovin’ dat bootie. Lickin’ da bootie.

Looking for beautiful people for EP Prog and 8.3!

Tentacle Boi Dead!

Rogues and SPriests! Come on by!

Come suffer on Azshara with us!

Azshara is painful. But join us anyway!

oo oo oo pick me pick me! I just broke 430 ilvl LOL (its katz btw) Now that ranged won’t completely dominate next tier, I can play one again <3.

Bump while passing through

Looking for ranged!

Poking for tanks and DPS!

Continuing to recruit DPS for 8.3!!!

Also still searching for a tank!

Looking for DPS to add to our roster for Mythic Nya’lotha!

I know I’m not playing a class listed for DPS, but I submitted an application :slight_smile: . 444 Boomkin with a 440 Guardian set, and a 442 Resto set(which I primarily use for battlegrounds).

Hey Aydrya! We’re a little tight on available spots and are a bit narrowed down to fire mages and holy paladins at this point :slight_smile:

Looking for a holy paladin!