HPAL/Tank LF Group/Guild

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a group/guild with a relaxed schedule. I work quite a bit and my schedule isn’t always the same, so I would like to find people who understand life comes first. I have been on a break for the last couple of months and would love to find some people for M+. I love raiding but with my unstable schedule I would hate to commit to something I can’t follow through with. I’m primarily playing HPal but do have the ability to flex into a tank spot if need be. Few free to reach out here or on discord at Kynetik#5276.

Hey,
Here is my btag raregeneralk#1679
Would like to talk to you.

Sorry didnt get a chance to talk to you on bnet. Got busy with real life stuff and then raid was last night. Would like to still talk to you if that is still an option. Just friend me on Bnet again. If not good luck to you.

I’ll send you a disc req. I’m interested in talking with you.

Here’s our info:

Horde guild of Zul’jin, 9/10 Heroic SoD progression guild, is recruiting. We are a casual raiding guild that also has several members pushing mid-to high level mythic+. We raid Thurs and Sat 8pm-11pm EST. Guild discord available.

The core of our guild has been playing and raiding since vanilla. Quality players of all roles are welcome but seeking dps of any spec and classes with tank and heal offspec. Specifically in no particular order:

Resto Shaman
Mage
Rogue
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Paladin
Prot Paladin

We simply ask for you to know your class specs, gear, and general how-to.

Contact
Hoarq in-game or on discord @ Hoark#6742
Deyleiri @ The Q#1011

Hi friend a night off’s heroic team (Thursday Friday 8-11PMEST) is looking for DPS they are 10/10H and are looking for DPS to fill the roster out further. if you are interested in join feel free to fill out a app on this discord [discord.gg/ADEWGMMZvE] if you have any other questions my discord is Harvington#5669
We also have a strong social community :smiley: