Hpally sacred Sheild come back and Covent beyond sl for all classes

Hear me out long as hell
not the lk version persay…but a whole row dedicated to ss
Sacred Sheild generates 1 hp per cast as of today’s standards migrate 6 k dmg every ten secs for 30 sec cata version basically But 5 charges min recharge and every time it absobs dmg ethir reset hs cd or free wog cast ethir or internal CD of one reset per dmg absorb…so like on tanks take the hit goes on CD til ten sec are up…
Ss 2 percent dmg mit based of spell power per attack…Everytime you ss mit damage (so absorb or percent per hit )buff hl fl wog hs lom by 30% spell power n crit by 100% to lom fl hl as well hs allows u a free 3 hp use of sotr 5 sec buff wog also heals ss target 20 percent sp…
And last one for aurua mastery it’s are dmg mit at 5 percent but has to b applied 30 sec uptime …no charges …max of 12 applied …hs glimmer of light and wog have a small chance of ethir resetting the 30cd or adding 10 sec to the time left…when using wog on targets wit ss gain a 10 percent haste or vers or mastery witch ever is highest buff for 5 sec…
aura mastery for 12 increases to 50 percent dmg mit and also applies a hs none crit and a small hot (like ef hot for duration of am) hs during this time period and if talented glimmer can not reset the CD of ss…
after arua mastery is done all manna cost and If the spell as a effect corlating with it’s use increased by 100 percent …
except for hs cs and also applying dmg mit wit ss cost no manna for 20 sec… hp spenders will silence you for 15 sec and cost 25 % base Manna if used during this time and if you don’t have the the % when cast 20 percent health is absorbs for the rest of the fight…
would make interesting game play and make it so it involved all talents and are dmg mit would show up on logs as well if wanted or two healing lol give us the way we heal now plus depth finnaly …
.and if sl Covent r coming into at I assume so at start of the new expac we have to jus like vanilla days chose r “path” so …
ql to earn it can’t reverse ur chocies locked in for life give it meaning n this is for every class not jus hpall …
but make it feel alive when we get to azeroth we earned are bear form are horse mount are lock pet’s psns u know give us chocies tht meaning full but worthy n cutts bowered power as well to a point…and say as if with oh idk kyrian Lego holy dmg increase helm after we earn are Dt we have a ql that is legendary hard I mean 5 chances then can’t compete still do able ofc but I mean truly epic or like shock barrier or for venthir sb or dmg increase to hammer …and at the end of the ql there is on aezeorth a one time encounter (not jus kill boss but mostly tht as well ) win u earn the Lego u chose power into ur new ability lose get a meaning less Lego power baked in so for holy pally lod n wog one for ethir of those can help but useless in most form and at half power…if u don’t comeplete the ql u get jack as far as added baked in power…