Hpally looking for a guild

I’m looking for a Guild that pushes keystones , I have a little experience in doing keystones and i am looking for some players that would like to help me with it and I am willing to transfer over.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hi Warrchief! I’m the guild leader of Last Sanctuary [H], located on Turalyon. I think we could be a good fit for you.

Last Sanctuary is a social, casual guild that enjoys experiencing a variety of game content together as a community. Our current focus has been pushing M+ keys as we are taking a short break from raid progression. In general, our guildies like to do pretty much anything in WoW together, including PvP and transmogs. We’re also a very relaxed, low-pressure environment, and we can certainly help you with Mythic+s!

Feel free to add me if you want to talk more: CrosseAAH#1381.

Okay I sent you a request under ruq

Hey War,

Are you just looking to run Keys or Raid too. If you are looking to raid also my info be blow.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

<Twilight Realm> is a long standing Guild of 10+ years. We are looking for dedicated players to progress through CoS and beyond. We are currently 9/9 H BoD. 2/2N & 1/2H CoS. Our goal is to have fun while having steady progression towards ahead of the curve. We’re always looking to improve our progress from tier to tier and look to find players willing to put in the effort. Keep in mind though that we’re not only recruiting raiders. If you’re new and you would like to get into raiding, or if you’re a social player who’s just looking for a friendly new home, we’ll welcome you with open arms. We have plenty of members in the guild who don’t raid but we love them all the same.

Who are we recruiting?

At this point, almost any class/role is welcome. We are looking for some tank/heal offspecs. We are in major need of HEALERS right now. We need some solid melee DPS who know their utilities (interrupts/stuns/slows/etc). We need some solid ranged DPS who know their utilities as well.

What we expect from you:

Reliability & attendance. We expect you to show up on time and prepared for raid.(>90% but if you can’t let us know in our discord.) We are very understanding that real life gets in the way.

Keep your gear gemmed and enchanted, etc. Make sure you are flasking every raid.

Listen to the raid lead and healers when they speak, and watch a video or 2 of new content before we attempt it.

Raid experience is a huge plus but not completely required.

We use tools such as logs, WowAnalyzer and class/role officers to help you get there.

Eagerness to learn and improve. Be open to constructive criticism.

You’ll need to have discord, but you don’t have to talk if you don’t want to.

We don’t care if you’re brand new or a seasoned vet. We have a mix of all skill levels and like it that way. Be willing to listen and share ideas during raids.

What to expect from us:

Expect to laugh and have a good time, remember, this is a game first after all, enjoy yourself! Feasts and most other raid mats if you need them will be provided as we get closer to downing each new boss. If you need something, don’t be afraid to ask: help with an achievement, transmog runs, timewalking, mythic+, old raids for mounts, pvp, etc. All members are 18+ and mostly students/working, and so the guild (Discord) is most active in the evenings. All events are in the evening. We are all pretty chill people, and we like to keep it that way.

Faction, Server & Region:

Horde faction on US-Thrall

Raid Times:

Normal Farm Clear: Tuesday @ 9:25pm – 12:00pm EST. Heroic Progression Days: Wednesday, Friday @ 9:25pm -12:30pm EST

Loot:

As with changes made with Personal Loot, We only ask if you do not need something, please put it up for roll for other guildies who might need it. Honesty will go very far here.

Contact Info:

Feel free to contact me about any questions regarding the guild. (GM here)

Discord: Zeldiia#9153

Battlenet: Darkhuntress#1157