Hpally Lf Raiding guild

I'm an experienced raider returning to the game looking for a mythic raiding guild. I'm a competitive, good and active player with cutting edge experience and very knowledgeable about my class, spec as well as the game itself.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Battle tag: Dario#1837

[H] Morning/Daytime Guild LFM 8.1 Battle of Dazar’alor

Raid Times - Wednesday and Thursday 9am -Noon PST with optional Monday Heroics

Uldir Raid Progess - 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M

Needs for 8.1

We are currently recruiting all specs and classes going into the 8.1 raid. We are always looking to improve at every position because completion is our top priority. Also looking to recruit individuals who enjoy doing mythic plus dungeons.

Guild Information

We are a smaller guild looking to expand in multiple areas on Tichondrius. Our primary focus is on Mythic raiding but we also enjoy pushing mythic plus as well. We want to build a strong community of individuals who enjoy gaming with each other and love WoW.

The Guild was established in 2008. Our GM Consecrater has been in the lead since then with the exception of Pandaria. (i mean it was full of panda’s and cant blame the guy).

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

What You Can Expect From Us With Raiding

We will supply you with Flasks, Food, Enchants, Codex and 1500 Gold Repair Daily.

What We Expect From Our Raiders

We expect our raiders to show up 15 minutes before raid. This is so we can supply you with everything listed above. Raid times are from 9-12pst which means we expect to be doing first pull at 9am pst. We expect our raiders to know the mechanics of the fights and have potions and augment runes.

Addons Needed

DBM, Bigwigs, Angry Assignments and Astral Keys (M+)

Please contact myself first and if you are unable to reach me then please reach out to the others below.

Recruiting Officer: Obliterate#11716

Hello!

Afraid of Elementals is looking for a few bodies to add to our raid roster. We are an adult raiding guild on Elune-US/Gilneas-US, focusing on raiding at a competitive level, but on a shorter schedule as our group is made up of working professional and adults that have busy lives. We are currently 2/8M Uldir and hoping to continue on after we resume raiding from the holidays.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:15 - 11:00 pm EST.

We hope to hear from you!

GM: illusion#1731
Melee officer: gigasquid#1310
Ranged officer: fevion#1791

Cheers,
Dark

< You Had One Job > is a new guild on US-Thrall. A group of friends decided instead of trying to find a guild we can all pew pew in together to create our own. Officers have multiple tiers of Cutting Edge and looking to recruit like minded members, that want to have fun, kill digital monsters and get Cutting Edge every tier. Raid leader has 7 years experience. Everyone is expected to know the mechanics and be able to push buttons at an experienced level.

Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursday/Monday at 8 PM -11 PM CST

To apply add:
Sharkkori#1977 (bnet)
Dome#11107 (bnet)
discord- domedirty#3760

We are looking to pick up a HPally/Healer spot open, CE Mythic Raiding Guild <Concept>, check us out. If you like what you see and hear, lets chat!

Hey there Darklast! I won’t overload you with spam here, but we are a new guild with 2/8M experienced players forming looking to add players for BFD. If it sounds like something you’d be interested in add me on Discord and we can talk more about it. We are Horde on Zul’jin, if that affects your decision at all. Either way, happy guild hunting and a happy rest of the holiday season!

Vendir#6664

Darklast,
Administrators - Illidan would love to have a discussion with you about what exactly you’re looking for!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 830 - 11 EST

If that works add me to bnet or disc!

• bnet: dityboycom#1868
    disc: dityboycom#4643

More info:

[H] Fri/Sat 8/8H 2/8M LFM

Progression

Raid Times

Recruitment Needs

What we expect from you

About Regency

Contact

Battle tag: Dario#1837

Hey there,

Good Ol Dudes Horde Chogall 2/8M would love to hear from you, send me an add
Sillypiggy#1657

We raid Tues/Wed 7-10est

Willing to faction change?

We are recruiting a holy paladin for ASAP. Sounds like our times would work for you! Add me!

6/8 Mythic. Recruiting DPS and heals for mythic raiding. We raid Tues-thurs-Sun 7-10 PST. laid back, drama free group. PST for more info!

#abPetrova1987

Dario#1837

Infectious on Thrall (H) is recruiting! We are an adults only, semi-hardcore team formed of WoW vets and lead by former top 100 players.

Schedule: Weds/Thurs 8:30-11:30 PM EST.
What we need: Holy Pally, MW Monk, Ele Sham, Mage, Locks, SPriest.
Requirements: Be 18+ years old, 375 ilvl minimum, logs with Mythic kills and a blue or better average, and the ability to make raids regularly.
What we provide: Feasts, Cauldrons, Vantus runes, chants and gems.

Add RAMatSCG#1943 for more info or to apply!

Hello! I am not sure if you are willing to faction transfer or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

dario#1837