Hpal question

does concentration aura stack with relentless? The Feedmiestro has been born with all of the good old fash American ideals that a paladin needs to smite evil down.

big dam judge

Idk if this is a troll or not but the tooltip says it doesn’t stack with anything else.

idk thought it would be different because it’s an aura :man_shrugging:t2::joy: my b low on sleep rn

Not hating, I just legit never know if I’m missing the joke in some of the arena posts lol

god imagine if it did though, that’d be hot

holy pally meta best meta

Relentless Venthyr Holy Paladin with Conc aura lol

bro I’ve always moved with mouse and clicked to heal. got decently high with it on pmuch every class but now Ive been making the transition to qwe and have all my party and arena 123 targeting bound. Kinda feels like I’m starting all over again any tips. idk what to bind my 123 ccs party 1,2

as a healer main who has clicked his frames for all his titles, i have no advice for you other than play how you feel is most comfortable

It stacks with Prismatic Barrier.

You stream, by chance? I like watching high XP players who play my class/spec.

I don’t play much retail anymore unfortunately, so that is a no-go :frowning: If they ever decide to fix their game and make it not as miserable/unrewarding to play, I might stream (again). :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah thanks, resorted to blizzard as a bug.

Okay Flithron.

Oh no I’m so offended

What? I can’t hear you behind my 55% magic cc reduction.

Trying too hard