HPal looking for raiding guild

Hello! I am currently Alliance on Lethon but willing to transfer/faction change for the right team. I am 10/10N and 5/10H looking for a guild pushing heroic with a goal to push into mythic CN. 211ilvl currently. Available evenings 7pm-12am CST any day.

Discord: Karma#2513

1 Like

Hello there Karmabell.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going forward in the expansion with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-aotc-raiding-fri-sat-sun-6-10pm-pst/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hey there Karmabell! We are currently on the lookout for one more solid healer for our healing core. Going to post some of the usual guild spam below, including contact information. Hope to hear from you, if not, good luck on your adventures!

<Next Pull For Sure>
Server: Mal’Ganis

Current Needs
MDPS: Warrior, DK
Healer: Disc/Holy Off Spec, Mistweaver, RShaman
RDPS: Fire Mage, Destro/Aff Lock, Boomkin
Tanks: Full

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
Saturday and Sunday, 7-10 CST

Current Progression
Castle Nathria
10/10H
3/10M

Guild Information
We are a newly formed guild of experienced mythic raiders who have played together over the years through various guilds, finally coming together to raid in Shadowlands. Some of our raiders have past mythic raiding experience.

We will be focused on raiding competitively while maintaining a friendly and cooperative raid atmosphere. A majority of the guild is older, having careers and families, and we realize we can easily clear the content and treat each other with respect while doing so. Guild members are also always around hanging out on discord playing other games when there is downtime from WOW.

Contacts for more info
RealID
Symmetry19#1519
Zeno#1740

Discord
Symmetry#4386
Zeno#4357

Click Here for Guild Application

nbroken Alliance is an Alliance guild located on Stormrage and founded in 2009. We are currently 8/10H and an AOTC focused guild. Our roster is diverse with players in all age ranges and from many different walks of life. We are currently recruiting progression raiders, casual raiders, and mythic + players. Alts and casuals are welcome as well. Toxic and elitist players need not apply.

Current Raid Schedule

Team 1 - Tuesday/Wednesday 7:45 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST - Heroic Castle Nathria
Team 2 - Thursday/Friday 7:45 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST - Normal Castle Nathria

Raid Recruitment

We are looking for solid and dependable raiders to join our team for Shadowlands. Strong attendance and team oriented attitude are required. Discord is mandatory for all raiders.

Heroic Team 1 Needs
currently on generals in heroic
currently seeking

1. Heals
  2. DPS

Normal Team 2 Needs

1. Main Tank
  2. DPS
    3.Heals
    pst padock or urekka on stormrage if you are interested and hope to see u here soon. and have a great day

The Guild: I am the Guild Master/Raid Leader for Crunchin numbers. We are Alliance on Sargeras. The guilds main goal is to get AOTC every raid tier. We have a guild of prior mythic raiders/Casual raiders/newbies.

Our guild is mainly made up of a group of friends who like to raid and have fun but like to also push bosses. We DO NOT plan on pushing mythic. We are at a point in our lives where that is not possible for all of us and AOTC is the best thing for all of us. AOTC is something that is not super hard but it is still a fun challenge for us. We focus on coming to raid and doing our jobs efficiently as we only raid 4 hours a week.

Our Raid Days and Times are 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM EST on Tuesday/Wednesday. We run an optional progression/alt raid on Sundays at the same time.

What we are looking for:

• 1 tank - Anything besides a bear
  • 3 Healers - Any and all specs/classes
  • Dps - Open to anything. Looking for people who know their class

If for some reason someone is under preforming I can tell you I will personally look at logs/videos with anyone that wants help. I am by no means the best player but i understand the basics of fights to have decent parses.

Discord: TheChowMaster#1011
Bnet: ChowMaster#11992

Hey Karma, I’ve added you on Discord and I hope you’re doing well. I am the Co-GM of Untouchable, a newly founded guild on Tichondrius (Horde).

<Untouchable> is focused on earning Cutting Edge during the Sanctum of Dominion raid tier. We are a group of friends who got tired of carrying the rest of our team, so we made our own guild. We are ex-7/12M Ny’alotha and are 1/10M currently. Our guild’s roster is about 50% complete, and we think you’ll make a great fit.

Who we want:

• Excellent DPS and Healers who are hungry for CE progression. Off-tanks for Mythic+ are welcome as well, but are not needed for raid.
  • Players who can parse well on Heroic and execute mechanics well, AOTC is not a requirement but it’s a nice bonus.
  • Players who are knowledgeable about their class and who are willing to improve if needed.

Schedule:

• Tuesdays and Thursdays 8-11pm eastern time.
  • Sundays 8-11pm eastern time (optional)

• Co-GM (Discord): Stage#0001
  • Co-GM (Battle Net): Stage#11935

Hey Karmabell,

We at Ten Toes Down are a semi-casual guild that raids regularly and has a group doing M+ just about every night. We’re semi-casual in that we like to push keys and progress in raid but are more interested in having some chill fun instead of parses and raider io scores.

Currently our raid group is 10/10 NM and 3/10 H as we just recently starting our Heroic progression. If you would like to join our raid team raid Thu @ 7 PST and Sun @ 5 PST.

Feel free to reach out to me BNet: Schizo529#1124 & Discord: Schizo#6303!

Hi there Karmabell,

I’m Sano, the Raid Leader for Deadmoon Tribe on Gorefiend-Horde. I run an AoTC-Focused team, currently 8/10 Heroic (AoTC within 2 weeks at current progression) Monday/Thursday Nights from 8:15-11:30 EST at a hardcore casual pace. I run a tight ship, but I have a great crew and we usually have a lot of fun on our runs together. My Holy Paladin is looking to go back to Classic for TBC, so I’ve got a definite opening if you’re interested.

We’ve also got a large social guild behind us, an inclusive place virtually drama-free that does M+, PvP, guild events, anything you might want outside of raiding.

I’d love a chance to talk to you about it if any of that sounds good!
Acemonster#2273 on Discord
Acemonster#1644 on B.Net

Cheers!

Hey Karma!

I added you on discord. Below is our guild spam. Hope to chat soon!

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for awesome folks seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-homers. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

Formed in the summer of 2019, the guild has achieved AOTC in Eternal Palace, Ny’alotha, and Castle Nathria with some mythic kills. Our goal is to further our adventure into mythic Castle Nathria. Raid nights are Thursday 9-12 Eastern and Friday 9pm-12am Eastern. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 2/10M, 10/10H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Healers: Holy Paladin/Disc Priest
  • Melee DPS: Warrior/Windwalker
  • Ranged DPS: Fire Mage

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +.

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561, KriztovChaos#1801, or raand#1678

hello karmabell,hello awesome wow player :smiley: have u found a guild yet? We are still seeking dependable dps and heals for our heroic grp tonight we are on generals… We will be heading towards mythics as soon as i can get twenty people. Currently running 2/3/9. Heroic grp runs tue /wed 745pm to 10pm.est.Normal grp runs thurs friday 745pm to 10pm est. and We love keys. Have lots in the guild who run high keys 15 plus. and this is an established guild same gm in same guild since 2010 and i hope that you consider unbroken alliance. If not good luck in gaming.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hit me up at Ureka#1269 or Urekka on stormrage or padock on stormrage have a great day:D

Hello Karmabell,
We are a group of longtime WoW friends who enjoy endgame content without the drama, we would like to discuss the possibilities with you further either via Discord or in game. Look forward to hearing from you.

Guild & Sever: Army of Heroes: Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Dunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul, Sen’jin, Quel’dorei
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8-10:30 pm CST
Current Progression: 10/10 N 5/10 H
Recruitment Contact: Kal#7417 (Discord) Kal#12198 (Btag) or AMcCall#3147 (Discord)

Requirements: Consistent attendance and a good attitude. Guild members are active throughout the week, and we regularly run M+ guild groups, so we will happily help gear you up! We are a group of people interested in progression, but who also believe that having fun is the most important part of any raid night.
Needs: Need all DPS roles, Fire Mage and Balance Druid in particular. Also need OS healer and Tank

We are looking for a holy paladin, as far as servers go Sarg is quite populated so you may want to look into transferring - we are 9/10 H and 1/10 mythic in the group we’re recruiting for!

The Friendships is an AOTC raiding guild on Sargeras, alliance. We are looking for new members for our second raid group, which is well established and is 9/10 H and 1/10 M.

Our raid times are 7PM PST (invites at 6:45, pull at 7) to 10PM PST on Tuesdays and Sundays.

We specifically would like a Havoc DH, an ENH shaman, a Holy Paladin and possibly a DPS that can flex to heals for mythic - but we are open to any exceptional players who can reliably make our schedule. We are looking for players who will have near-perfect attendance on the raid schedule, will consume and enchant appropriately, and are willing to spend the time required to research and play their class/spec well.

We are an active guild and mythic+, PVP, and alt raids are all accessible within the guild for members.

If you are interested please reach out and let me know so we can arrange a meeting with an officer!

Bnet Erisyn#11855
Discord Xia#9140

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 8/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey!

We’re a fresh guild looking for one more healer & more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hi-donut-care-tuesthurs-raid-recruitment/855053

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hey Karmabell!

I’m one of the raid leads for the Salty Sea Doggos on Emerald Dream. We’re looking for a couple more good players to fill out our roster so we can start pushing into Mythic regularly.

Progress: 10/10H, 1/10M

Times: Tuesday 9pm-11pm CST / Thursday 9pm-12am CST

Our guild also has an active group of people pushing M+ as well as some who enjoy PvP. Most of us in the guild are adults with jobs and families, so we do our best to make sure that game time is fun, efficient, and free of toxicity.

I’ve already sent you a friend request and look forward to talking to you soon!

Discord: dlinedj#6175
Bnet: dlinedj#1911

Good Day Karmabell,

We the fine folks over at Phoenix are looking for you. We are currently 9/10 heroic and are seeking a skill Hpally for out push for 10/10 and beyond. I have added you on discord please let me know if you’d like to chat.

Our Raid Times are Tues/Thurs 5PM PST - 8PM PST

you can check out our guild post here Phoenix

Hi Karmabell,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey man,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. We’re also intent on building a team that endures. This isn’t some temporary waystation for tryhards. This is a “home” for quality people. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Been horde for a decade. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. You know what I was thinking? Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. Now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. but they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

Here’s a link to our (more official) recruitment post: 9/10H Looking for Ranged DPS to round out 20 man roster! W/Th 9-midnight CST/ST! - Sargeras - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

1 Like