HPal looking for pvp guild

Currently on Area 52 Horde. I am wanting to look at joining a PvP oriented guild. I play Holy Paladin (1950 in 2s with 1900xp in RBG as well), Sub Rogue (only 1600 in 2s but 1900xp in RBG which is what i have it for), and Havoc DH (1700 in 2s I dont play it often). I am trying to find a guild that focuses heavily on arenas and RBG and I would server transfer for the right group. Looking for a chill fun environment to push high rating

I also have over 3k rating in M+ for the occasional key pushing

Hai! < Skull Crushers RBGs > is not the guild you seek. However, we are looking for a Holy Paladin for RBGs. I, personally have 1.7k-1.8k xp on four toons, and the other leads have 2k xp on at least one toon.

We don’t require you to transfer or join our guild. Maybe you could roll with us on your Holy Paladin this June 4th @ 4pm server (PDT). This isn’t really a hard sell, but I am being honest. However all that said with your 1.9k xp we’d love to have you in our guild and on the RBG team.

If interested read the thread below with the understanding we have a minor setback this week and contact me:
Character: SkullArt
Btag: Eosdawn#1725
Discord: Artomiss#3682