Hpal looking for mythic raiding guild [Tichondrious]

Class/Spec: Holy Paladin(main)//Resto Shaman//Open to all healers
Faction: Horde
Cleared: AoTC Nya and 5/12 Nya (guild quit in June)
BTag: Womack81#1721
Availability: Afternoons, Evenings, and Late Evenings all days.

• Started playing seriously at the start of BFA, Ny’alotha was my first go at mythic raiding
• Main focus is High end raiding but I enjoy mythic + and pvp.
• I have experience with all healers/specs and plan on gearing all of them down the line or whatever the team needs, I mostly played Paladin (favorite) and resto shaman.
• Open to move servers/faction if guild looks promising. But if I move servers I’ll only be able to play one healer (the one I transfer) . Priority goes to same server guilds
• Was a healing officer in my guild and was in charge was analyzing damage patterns and assigning healing cooldowns.

Hi Rippally,

The process has an opening for a good holy pally heading into shadowlands!

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

SINFEST - Illidan (Horde)

Current Progression:
11/12 M Ny’Alotha

Guild Info:

We are a semi-hardcore guild with the goal of clearing all end-game content.
We started raiding 3 months after Ny’Alotha was released and we are currently 11/12M progression. We have made great progress in the 5 months we have raided together as a guild and we plan to continue to push better progression into Shadowlands.

We are looking for players that are dedicated to always improving thier class/role for future raid tiers. We are currently looking for all roles and specs.

Please Note: All Raiders are expected to come prepared to Raid!! This means you need to have potions, food, & flasks.

Raid Times:

Saturday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)
Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 Server (Central)

Raid Philosophy:

We plan to bring our best raiders for progression bosses since that is the main focus of the guild, but we will do our best to bring all guild members for farm content as long as your damage/healing is up to par in terms of Mythic difficulty. I have been trying to reach out and work with individuals on how to improve dps since that’s kind of my specialty. We plan to get the kills in Mythic to everyone in the guild that has an interest in raiding but you have to be patient. Our goal is to get ‘Cutting Edge’ for all our raid members.

Please reach out if you have additional questions or concerns. I do want to remind everyone if we ask you to sit for a boss please don’t take it personally. Everyone in guild will get the kills and the gear from the Mythic Ny’Alotha raid.

Let’s have fun and kill some bosses!

Bnet: Digichaos#1273, Galso#11753

Hey there Rippally, we are looking for more range for our team. We are building a team for Shadowlands. We raid Thurs: 9pm to 1130pm EST and Friday: 9pm to 1230pm EST. If this interest you head over to our website https ://faceroll.org (Delete the space between https and ://)

Thanks!!