HPal looking for AOTC [H][US][Mal'Ganis]

Looking for a new guild, AOTC oriented with pipe dreams of CE.

I was raiding at the start of the expansion but I got Covid-19 and that nearly killed me, and since ghosting, and almost literally ghosting my guild they seem to have disbanded.

So I’m looking for something new. :slightly_smiling_face:

I would rather not server transfer, but I am open to it.

Hey Veilless! We would be interested in talking with you if you have any interest in the info below. We are on Illidan however. Let me know if you have any questions!

SC is a brand new progression raiding guild that will be pushing for cutting edge in Shadowlands. Our goal for this guild is to get through Heroic while building a roster for mythic progression. We will go as far as possible in CN, hopefully cutting edge, while establishing a reliable team. In the next tier and looking into future tiers, our goal will be to clear heroic within a reasonably short time and achieve Cutting Edge.

Raid Times:

Wed: 7:30pm-11pm

Fri: 7:30pm-11pm

Server Time

We are actively looking to fill all slots, and all specs will be considered. We are especially looking for another tank and a raid leader. If you are interested in helping us build this raid team from the ground up, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hi Veilless! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

We are US Bleeding hollow [H] We raid Sunday’s 6-10 PM EST I started this guild for people like myself with families jobs etc. To kill bosses on a minimal time commitment. We are currently 8/10 H and looking to push as far as we can this tier

Add me on discord if you’re interested
Neil#4199

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 2/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Cake Plantation is a newly reformed guild on Illidan and looking to get back into the mythic scene. We’re a guild of raid veterans looking to enjoy pushing content, having fun, and fostering an environment for life long friends. We consider ourselves as a cas-core guild looking to progress at a great pace while also having a good life/game balance. If you’re into fun times, funny people, and bad transmogs, we’re probably the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:

Sunday/Monday 9pm-12am EST(6pm-9pm PST)
Contacts:

Atoxsis- Bnet: Seff#1651 Discord:Atoxsis#52344

Hey Veilless, so sorry to hear you contracted such a terrible illness. I know you say you prefer not to server transfer, but if you’re not all that opposed to it and going alliance as well I think our guild may be great for you!

is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on the Stormrage server. Currently 10/10N looking to fill out our raid roster as we push into heroic. We plan to achieve AOTC and do some minor mythic raiding should time permit.

We are currently accepting any applications for healers and DPS.
Raid days: Fri-Sat 7:00-9:00pmCST

We are a laid back and very social group that runs M+ constantly whenever we’re on and not raiding. We love kicking in Discord and playing other games from time to time. If you want friends or a good group to run mid level M+ and raids we’re your guild!

If you are interested in joining comment below or message any of the following:
Slimjim2417 #1979 (recruitment officer)
Azunyan#1165 (GM)

Hello Veilless,

H - Bleeding Hollow - Kinda Sus is seeking players to fill out our AOTC/CE team. We are a new team formed from friends that are ranging between 8/10H and 2/10M in other guilds. We raid Friday/Saturday 10pm-1am EST. If this sounds like something that will work for you, please add Yezz#4788 on discord. Best of luck to you finding a good fit!

Hey,

Soop is looking to round out it’s roster as we complete up Heroic and step into Mythic with some healers. We are currently 8/10 Heroic and raid Tuesday/Friday 8:00 - 11:30 PM EST on Bleeding Hollow

Graves#1351 on Bnet
Graves#5073 on Discord