Hpal looking for a home

So after playing from Jan 08 to 10.1 I took a break. My guild raid lead, and my healing team lead both stopped playing, half my M+ team stopped logging in. My family had fallen apart. 6 of us remained and add that to the empty profession system and I was lost. I used goldmaking as my bridge when things were slow but now even that is broken.

Wow is my addiction though and I couldn’t stay away long! It’s been a while, so I’m just getting back into the swing of things. I have been maining Hpal since I got bored in SoO and healed for the first time (tanked all of MoP). I was a heroic raider in wrath, AOTC the rest until the guild fell apart on razz.

I am a dad of two young boys (5 and 7) so I’m not on every night like I used to be, but I am on 3-4 nights a week, between 830pm to 12EST, and to 130-2am on weekends.

I’m not a huge pusher in M+. I like easy and fun, so I tend to hit my 15-16 and then just do chill 13s to fill out my spots. I’m also not the chart topper, I tend to focus on tanks and utility, then just pushing HPS. Good raid awareness and once I run a fight once I have it down.

Hit me up if I seem like a fit, just looking to have fun and have some laughs.

Hit me up in game at Badfish#11397 or post below.

Hey there, I run an AOTC focused guild that raids 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun and was wondering if this fits into your time. Would love to talk more if you’re interested!

Hello!
We’re a guild of returning veterans who put together a new guild for this up coming tier.
Our core raided together in season 1 and 2 of Shadowlands and got AoTC and 3/5M. This time we’re looking to push further into mythic.
We’re on Area 52 and are horde

Raid times and days are Friday/Saturday 8pm-11pm PST. We’re late night guild!
If Mythic progression isnt something you’re looking for then thats fine as well, we’ll be continuing to do heroic throughout the expansion.

If interested you can contact me over discord:
arc1642

Hey Benalia, let me know if we could be a good fit for you

Hi Benalia! I’m not sure if you have some wiggle room possible with your schedule (we raid half an hour past your listed times), but other than that we might be a good fit. We’re currently looking for a healer hybrid for our raid team and could use a holy paladin in particular. Heads up that we ask all our hybrids to have a DPS off spec available for flexibility, but a healing spot is available for a skilled healer than can pull their weight.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Hey there!

We’re actually in need of some Healers for our core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 - 11:30pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet. (I know you said after 8:30 est, but still gonna post this just in case we can work it out somehow!)
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

SgtStammers#1627

Hey there! We’re a “life first” guild and I think we may fit what you’re looking for. Take a look at our post and please reach out!

Greetings Benalia!

Welcome back! A few things have changed… for one, guilds can be cross faction now! Also congrats on balancing life with two boys. I also have two sons, but they are now 27 and 23. Time flies. I still remember back when they used to be cute and mostly agreeable… but I digress! Check out our guild:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147