Alliance Stormrage - HPal LF Guild

205 HPal looking for a Heroic Raid/ Mythic + Guild. I am casually interested in Mythic raiding, but recently switched to HPal in 9.1, so I’d like to get more experience.

Preferences
Looking to raid week nights 7-10pm est
-or-
Weekends Friday night and whenever Saturday.
Hopefully able to fill the rest of the week with M+.

Drop me a message battletag Crescendo#1950

Greetings, Maw Walkers!
Causally Dysfunctional of seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is we have downed the first 3 bosses in Sanctum so far. We raid Wed/Sun 8p.m. to 10p.m. CST. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and this tier we plan on going into some mythic once we reach that point. If interested you can check us out www.seraphguild. com/recruitment, if you have questions you can message XmandevilX#1815.

We’re a little later than you wanted but I’ll toss our spam in case =)

Still looking?? Here’s some info about our guild!

Newly formed guild looking for people ready to raid Heroic and do M+ content. Our members have heroic and mythic experience and are now coming together to get a team started!

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday 8pm EST - 11pm EST
Thursday 8pm EST - 11pm EST

Recruitment Needs:
1 tank
2 healers.
Recruiting all dps classes/specs.

You can contact me in game or on here. My battle.net is Killermusic#1245

Hey there we need a holy pally ASAP for our heroic / Mythic raid team we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde I can be reached at Sig#9905 on discord or Sig#11142 on bnet guild spam below

Hey, thanks for responding. Here is my Btag - Crescendo#1950

1 Like

Just sent to our GM, should be adding you today!