Hpal lf guild pref on illidan

was a mythic raider in BFA trying to get back into the mythic raiding scene…have some CE experience in bfa. i push keys moderately but missing the raid life lol.pretty laid back dude i love to have fun so long as we get things done also lol. jedras-sargeras was the toon i played at the time.
bnet-Sossa#1281
discord-Jedras#6684

Hello Jedras. We are Alliance on Sargeras and would love to chat!

Nox Oriens (10/10H 4/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hey there Jedras!

[The Numpty Brigade] is a relatively new guild on Illidan looking for more!

We’re run by a couple of mythic raiders who had enough of guild-hopping and decided to go for something more casual and less stress. We aim to be a AoTC-focused guild and our goal is to form a group to get AoTC with before 9.2 hits!

Our raid times are 7:30-10:30PM CST on Friday/Saturday. Currently we are running normal to help some of our newer members learn mechanics, and once we have a few more dps, we will be doing heroic each weekend instead. Outside of raiding, we also spam keys, with many of our members being 2k rating and above.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)