HPal LF 2-day CE, 4/8M 445 ilvl

Hello,

I took a bit of a break caused by WoW Classic (hence this toon) and Ashvane progression breaking my brain a bit and am now looking to get back into it and complete this tier and get CE. I’ve gotten CE every tier so far this expansion (except CoS because screw that place) and would like to continue doing so.

8/8M Uldir - CE
9/9M BoD - CE
4/8M TEP

Willing to faction change and transfer – I don’t play alts other than an herbalist druid I play only to feed herbs to my pally for alchemy and don’t mind transferring both.

Available days: Monday through Thursday inclusively.

warcraftlogs com/character/id/35791304

Discord: Sports#5555

Bonus for LGBTQ friendly. No incels, pepes and edgelords, y’all can suck it.

Hello add me on discord I would love to tell you more about us and our progression.
is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras (8/8H EP 5/8)
About Us:
Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)
Requirements:
All raiders are expected to:
• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:
We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord: Celesaris#7924

Hi there, I would be interested in talking to you about trialing for our guild. We’re horde on Zul’jin. If you’re curious about how what our raids are like, we have vods you can watch of progression kills and streams before making your decision. I’m available to talk now if you add me on bnet. Best of luck to you!

Guild & Server: Grey Parse- Zul’jin - Horde
Raid Times/Days: Wednesday & Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Current Progression: 8/8H, 5/8M TEP (pre-nerf Ashvane) | 8/9M BoD
Recruitment Contacts: Giggles#1351 (my btag)/Mis#6858 (my discord)
Application: http s://goo.gl/forms/MdoY4J5M1ZHVyiNg1

Small update: Slightly more interested in Alliance at the moment (I want that bee mount!)

Recently transferred from Black Dragonflight Horde. We are previously known as Echelon.

Current Progress:
4/8M

Currently recruiting:
– HIGH PRIORITY:
Mage
Shadow Priest
Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Resto Druid
Ranged Flex
Warlock

– MEDIUM PRIORITY:
Mistweaver Monk

– LOW PRIORITY:
Death Knight (DPS)
Hunter
Ret Paladin

About Us
Upper Echelon is a 20-man Mythic Horde guild on US-Thrall in the EST timezone. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM EST - Midnight EST.

Upper Echelon has been a 20-man or 25-man raiding guild since the start of Ulduar and has continuously improved since its inception. The guild was founded on the principles that good players should be able to progress content on a light schedule. We raid two nights a week, for 8 hours. Period. An extra night is never added.

Upper Echelon understands that there are great players out there that cannot commit to an intense hardcore schedule but would still like to raid at a competitive level. The guild has been continuously ranked at or near the top of progress for two-night a week guilds raiding at the maximum difficulty (25-man previously, 20-man currently). When joining Upper Echelon you will be a part of a stable guild with strong leadership that isn’t going anywhere. Players joining our guild tend to stay for the long haul.

Furthermore, the guild strives to create an environment that is fun and rewarding. You won’t find players at each other’s throats here, such individuals will not last and will not make it past the recruitment process. Most of our members have families, jobs, and other commitments that preclude them from a more hardcore schedule. We come together with the same goal and that is to always clear the end-boss of a tier before new content becomes available.

Raiding with Upper Echelon:
If you are accepted into our guild, you will be raiding. We typically do not carry a large bench and everyone participates. With loot in BfA we will be using RCLC to distribute unneeded loot via Loot Council. Our loot council is very fair, transparent and tends to prioritize performance, time spent preparing your character, and need.

We ask all our members to research fights, know their class and participate in our Discord regarding boss strategy. With an 8 hour schedule, it’s important everyone is prepared as we must maximize our time. We have a short break at about the half-way point each night, other than that we expect to be efficiently clearing and progressing.

Guild Contact
Apply directly at h ttps://goo.gl/forms/uSDHWgh9vQCdbHl62

If you would like to reach out to an officer regarding recruitment, please contact:
Tiorda (Adroit#1747 Bnet/Tiorda#2319 Discord), Rerolled (Distinctive#1680 Bnet/Distinctive#1141 Discord), Ardezar (Jason#1550) or Taterstots (Taters#1520).

We go three days, but wanted to see if we peaked your interest.

About Us:
Premonition (5/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Ret Pally w/ Holy OS
BrM Monk

Medium
Fury/Arms Warr
Ele Sham
Balance Druid
Havoc DH

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hi Bubble,

Reprieve is a serious guild experienced is 3/8M AOTC. Most of us have ether CE experience in the past and/or present since vanilla. Looking to finish our Mythic raid team with semi-hardcore progression 2-3 nights a week. Current schedule is Tues/Weds Midnight (12am) to 3am EST. Third night may be Thursday based on raid team’s availability. In our off times we run plenty of high keys and alt raid runs.

Mythic Raid Team Recruitment:
DPS:
High: Ret pally, Mage
Medium: Death knight, Warlock, WW Monk, Spriest, Boomkin
(But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Healers - Resto shammy, Priest, Hpally, (But applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)
Tank - Closed (Applicants may be considered based on skill/exp)

Mythic raid team members are held to a high standard of performance. You must be capable of surviving encounters with minimal failure damage and maintain proper DPS/HPS for your class. Anyone falling below tolerated levels (based on logs) or causing wipes may be replaced or removed from the raid team roster.

Recruitment is open to all for social and mythic+ runs.

To discuss more please add:
Verrondris#1940 (Class Lead/ Officer)
Perifery#1135 (Class Lead/ Officer)

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Bubble,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate opening for a Healer. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
6/8M EP - 20% Zaqul
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

If you were open to 3 nights, we’re looking for a strong healer for a core spot. Lets chat.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord