HPal ilvl 406 / neck 55 looking for ALLIANCE guild

Greetings Guild Masters and Recruiting Officers,

I would like to start from a brief introduction (in italic below) but you can skip it and go directly to summary which follows.

I started playing WoW from early Vanilla on my Holy Paladin and was loyal to him as my main since then. I have played starting from 5 days a week at early 40-man raids to 2 nights and being in to 70 US guilds. I took breaks here and there through my WOW journey. Through course of the game, my life progressed from a single guy going to university to a happily married father with two amazing young daughters; I have a great but demanding career as well. Competitive raiding days are behind me.

I have taken a small break from game to pay proper attention to work and growing young daughters. My friends reformed an Alliance guild in BFA but it did not last very long due to real life priorities. When I returned, there is almost no one online to do even a dungeon with.

I am looking for?
A place which I can call online home with mature, like minded, nice people who are skilled, devoted and enjoy this game and raiding as much as I do. My goal is to raid Normal and then progress to Heroic with hopes to explore Mythic kills (but on the other side those hopes may be too high). I AM ONLY INTERESTED IN JOINING ALLIANCE guild while I keep my respects to the Horde side. Preference would be given to the guilds with long history but new and reformed guilds will work too.

Availability

• 2 nights a week
  • Weekdays: 2 days 2030-2330 EST (midnight EST is hard stop)

My current ilvl is 406 and 55 on neck piece; also got Flying

What I can bring :

• Experience: I have been playing this game since it came out and did not switch mains
  • Performance: I can pull my weight and I am confident that I will meet most expectations
  • Continues improvement and I take constructive criticism and find ways to fix things
  • Reliability: above 90% attendance. I will miss raids ONLY due to business trips or RL unexpected issues. I do not like switching guilds and I stick to the guild for long time
  • Preparation: I come with food, flasks, watched videos but always ask in advance on any technicalities guilds use to approach every encounter.
  • Emotional intelligence, Indifference to loot, Team player, etc.

Please, leave your contact info and way to get in touch with you.

Thank you for your time.
Mitrofan

We would be glad to welcome you, a fun and welcoming guild. On Moon Guard.

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 7/9 heroic. We have achieved 6/8 N palace.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 405+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course! My Btag is laskaland#1404.

Minor update to ilvl

Hi Mitrofan, I find it hard to believe that anyone could leave a Pile of Warm Kittens behind (indeed, I was nearly late to work this morning because my very warm, not-even-remotely-a-kitten wouldn’t get off my lap. He was just so soft, it was hard to argue…)

But, since you’ve determined to do so, I think you should have a look at our guild, Aegis, on Galakrond. We’re an established guild and we like to think of ourselves more as a casual guild that REALLY likes to raid, than as a raiding guild - our top priority has always been the relationships we build with others in game, and that’s not going to change any time soon. (I myself married one of our raid leaders five years ago and have not had cause to regret it!)

That said, we do really like to raid, and as such, we have three heroic focused progression teams and a Saturday night casual pick up run. (That one often involved bad alts and good beer.) All of our set-roster teams are AOTC focused, and while we might occasionally dabble in mythic if there are some low-hanging fruit bosses, that is not our focus - we enjoy the roster flexibility at the normal and heroic levels too much. The team I think would suit your schedule is Raidball, a Tues/Thurs evening run, 8p-11p eastern. Our other two are the Night’s Watch (they stay up too late for me, T/W 11p-2a central) and Nip Horizon, which is a one day, early morning, weekend run, neither of which would dovetail with your availability.

We’re generally fun, thoughtful, adult humans (ok, and other races too) with real lives and related priorities, but we enjoy sharing those with our guild family as well, chatting often offline on Slack, or on voice in Discord. We’ve got a great player base that ranges from dedicated altoholics and achievement farmers to focused M+ key pushers, and my only real complaint about my guild is that I don’t have more time to play with them!

If this is interesting to you, please reach out to me via bnet: Simsarah#1655, and feel free to peruse our website, aegis-galakrond.guildlaunch.com for more information about our history and guild culture. Best of luck to you in finding your new home!

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
We aim for our heroic AOTC every raid tier and have gotten our achieve every time! We are currently 7/8N Eternal Palace.

What we’re looking for: A few solid dps! All classes and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin, mage or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one-week trialing process. This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-40 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’ Some games we’ve played outside of WoW are Cards Against Humanity, Stardew Valley, Overwatch, Deceit, HoTs and Battlerite!

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
GM: Godeo#1447

Item lvl changed to 406.

Hi Mitrofan,

You sound like what we are looking for but I’m not sure if you have the flexibility in your start time. Check out our info below and add me so we can chat if you have interest.

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression.

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586