Hpal Ex top 500 healer LF mythic raiding

Hello friends. I’ve recently come back to the game and am looking for a mythic raiding guild. I’m 209 hpal right now and looking to get back into it.

I am happy to catch up this tier or join a guild and wait for next tier, whatever works, just wanna get something going. Message for logs/questions. Thanks.

jsobel91#1176
Eggs#7390

Hi Eggx! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

[[H] [US] [Illidan] Simga Six Recruiting for Mythic Progression [10/10 Heroic] Paying Server Transfer Fee for Exceptional Candidates!]

Sigma Six is recruiting for Mythic Progression. Below, you can find more about our amazing community!

Sigma Six is a Competitive & Social Gaming Community active on a wide array of different platforms. The WoW branch of Sig6 was founded in 2014 and continues to strive to this day. We are a mix of top level Mythic raiders (some raiding in Fused in the past, and Blood Legion), multiple tiers of cutting edge, veteran wow players, casual players, and new players. There is something for everyone over here. However, to focus on YOU, and what YOU want, please read below.

Schedule: (90% raid attendance is required for core progression raids, while our casual raids are first come, first serve (alts, new players, casual players, etc.)

• Core Raid Times: 8 PM - 12 AM CST Tuesday/Wednesday (8pm to 11pm CST have progression)
  • Casual Team: 7 PM - 10PM CST Thursday/Friday (normal/heroic only) - First come, first serve
  • Mythic Plus Finish-Up: 7PM - 12AM CST Sunday/Monday’s - Form a raid group, and than fairly divide everyone into 5-man teams to run as many keys as they can within the timeframe.

Please Note: We require people who are in the core progression group to be running at minimum 10 of their highest keys per week, or 2-3 per day. We value effort, accountability, and commitment to what we are trying to achieve. we are just shy of the last remaining players. As soon as we get those players, Mythic will be a smooth process to downing bosses. We are also supported by other people/guilds on other servers, as part of whole community.

WE ARE PAYING THE SERVER TRANSFER FEE FOR EXCEPTIONAL CANDIDATES!!!

What we offer:

• A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company.
  • Active discord community, with many of us hanging out in voice.
  • Plenty of people to do activities with, outside of raiding
  • Casual raid night through normal/heroic runs for alts, mains, and new players alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

What we are looking for:

• Players with a fun and competitive nature
  • Players who are looking to constantly, and consistently improve at their game
  • People looking for a community to hang out with, and on several different games
  • Open-minded and respectful individuals
  • Accountability, effort, and commitment to the team. There is no “I” over here; its all about the "WE"

Contact the following if you should require additional information: Thrall#2082 via discord or PrinceAgmar#1656

Priority spots:

Unholy DK
Holy Paladin (Venthyr)
Warlock
Boomkin
Boomkin (3rd, but with guardian off-spec)

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

We start at 11 pm EST. If you’re open to alliance here is our spam to look at:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)Proudmoore - Alliance

Current Progression: 4/10M , 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge

Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:

Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653
Kinetik: Kinetk#1503

Officers:Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild and mythic raid prog. We are in need of a good 4th healer, pref Hpal.

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing. Most of us are older and have been playing since vanilla. Great group of people.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584