Hpal - either faction looking for raiding

Hey!
Looking for a home for the hpal!

I have an alliance pally I started working on as well (Doritodad-dalaran) hit 60 a few days ago and already 195 Ilvl and done campaign.

My current guild seems to fizzle out whenever we start mythic raid progression. I’m ready to move on and push further and this part of the tier always bums me out. I learn fast and enjoy finding new heights for my character. I’ve been healing since cata, but I can also competently dps/tank. I Loooove to push keys and be bad at arena while not raiding. Ideally you start raiding at or after 8:30 est (gotta read to the kiddos). Almost done with venthyr renown. Can swap to be a kyr boy for more hps. *

Thanks!
Jeff

Hey there!!! We are in need of a good holy pally for our Tues/Thurs 9pm-12pm EST 6/10M team here at “A Night Off” on Stormrage! Here’s our recruitment post - Hop on discord with us if you might be interested!

Bump to top for options

Hey Jeff,

My guild does 9pm PST raids on Tue & Wed. We’re fairly laid back as well, since we have quite a few parents.

We push Mythic mostly for fun, currently 3/10, but focus is more on AOTC and M+.

Check us out, guild name is Band of Thieves, Alliance on Sargeras. If you like what you see, add me at Robert#6541 and let’s chat.

discord: Shade_PWS#9836
bnet: okayitsliz#1616

Let’s chat tomorrow about putting you into some mythics.