[H]<Pain Train> Weekend raiding for 8.3

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) is a group of semi-hardcore likeminded adult players who are looking to re-build our core raid group after taking a break post AOTC in TEP. We are focused on Heroic and into Mythic end game raiding. We are looking to jump back in 8.3 feet first and are looking to fill out our ranks. If you are also jumping back into it for 8.3 or are just looking for another group to grow and play with, give us a look.

We have achieved AOTC each tier in BFA w/ 2-3 Mythic kills each tier minus TEP Mythic kills. We took a break for most of this tier, but are ready and excited to get into 8.3 and Shadowlands! We are looking to add some new faces to our group that have previous Heroic/Mythic experience!

Raid Schedule
Fri(Optional/not always a raid) 7-10pm EST
Sat 8-11pm EST
Sun 8-11pm EST

NEEDS
1x Healer (MW/Priest)

These are core spots that need immediate filling!

EXPECTATIONS
Show up to raid on time(letting your absance be known ahead of time preferably)
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Put in the effort weekly to be ready for raid
Study fights if needed

Ximu: GM/Raid Lead
Discord: Ximu#1808

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|Discord Req

We out here bumpin posts and having a great time.

I’m interested in you all. Resto Druid willing to flex roles. I’ve raided from Cata, went Mythic in BRF, but have been on a break late-BoD (Switched to Shaman for BfA). I’ve been extremely casual since then. Sent a friend request on Discord.

Hello,

I’m very interested. Once i get home from work i’ll shoot ya message on Discord. 444 Boomkin w/ strong OS healing and Tanking.

MSG me sent friend request to ximu on disc.

we are still looking for a mistweaver to fill out our last healing spot!