How's the RP Here?

How goes it?
I’ve been occasionally looking at starting on a new sever, and I always liked the name of this server (SOE). How is the RP here? Much at all or does everyone just visit MG and WRA?

2 Likes

Welcome, Aelieanna!

I’m new to CC-SoE myself (been here about 4 months now). In my experience, there is definitely RP happening here on the server! I haven’t seen much walk-up, but there are regular weekly events and several active RP guilds.

The RP community is small and close knit, but very welcoming to new folks! I’m sure others will be along shortly to chime in, but in the meantime, here are a couple of useful threads:

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply and links. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is a small community, and almost everyone who is active in rp has multiple alts in each others guilds. We have been actively trying to get more people here. Especially those who like a smaller, close knit community.

While it sometimes takes a while to get noticed and to get involved in the community, your best bet is to roll a character here and join the rp channels in game. /join allianceooc for that side, and /join hordeooc for the other. Say hello and introduce yourself as a new to the realm player. There are even some who will offer some bags and help you get started.

While there is not a lot of walk up rp, it is mostly because people are in the upper level areas doing dailies or getting ready for raids and mythics. Joining the chat channels will help you get to know us and you can ask questions about guilds, etc.

Several of the guilds like to do IC interviews, and some do not. I like the IC stuff, it is the reason why I love rp.

I also have tons of alts, so if you need a leveling partner or someone to help you, I can usually be found online from noon on. (Pacific time)

Good luck and hope to see you in game! Oh! If you roll a character here, post the name and let us know!

2 Likes

Made a Draenei named Miekaa.

Also made a belf copy of Aelianna, not a DH though.

2 Likes

Welcome! The OOC chats and event/guild directories are great places to start. Look forward to seeing you around!

The ooc channels seem to be dead.

Just have to be on at the right time. They’re usually pretty quiet in the morning to midday of EST time.