How's everyone liking cross faction so far? Particularly pugging

Its that Gladiatrix person!

1 Like

It’s a small world, isn’t it? What you doing lurking in the forums?

Also, come run some keys with me! It’s been AGES since we’ve ran anything together

So far in the pugs I did, I could not see a difference in the quality of my groups, and I did not notice any difference in what people looked like. I tend to play scrolled far out, and I just follow the square around the dungeon trying not to die while I kill things as fast as I can. Who is there doesn’t matter as long as they do their jobs.

3 Likes

I have done some mythic+ runs with Horde, not really any difference. I have seen some really good and really bad players, so nothing has really changed. Well I guess that’s not entirely true, there are far more groups to pick form now.

2 Likes

Exactly. I ran with a few last night and it was just like your normal group. Only bad experience was I did a Gambit 18 and one of the dps, a horde, left because we lusted on the last set of trash before the boss, but wiped…yeah, really. Even though we had ample time left to time the key.

But I’ve seen groups fall apart for WAY worse so I’m not blaming that on a faction thing.

1 Like

apparently RBG’s are broken as hell.

You can cap your own flag.
ToK Points go to one faction only.
Cannot rez.

So I haven’t tried cross faction RBG’s yet.

I guess Blizzard only test PVE.

1 Like

There’s an issue with So’leah in Gambit.

I was in a horde group, and the star mechanic did not target me with a line during the 2nd intermission. The first one worked fine, but the second one, only the four hordies got the line to break the star.

THIS. You have good and bad players on both factions, so I really don’t see the issue.

Every since the faction merge, I’m seeing way more groups listed in the dungeon finder, along with higher keys, compared to when it was just alliance (insert generic, “Horde is more competitive comment here”)

1 Like

The horde also sucks at interrupting. That is all.

In all honesty, no real difference noted. People are people afterall.

I really like it, the group finder has more groups, the alliance players seem to have nice players ( horde has many min/maxers) and it a nice mixup with the racials, like Dark Iron Dwarfs being able to drop bursting stacks.

1 Like

Ite been fine for me. Its easy to miss what race people are, being it your not looking or only see there side/back. Did see a kul tarin today. Thought it was a panda for half the key, lol.

For raids i havent noticed any, but again, i never really look and its easy to miss who is what race. Only ones i would notice from the start would be dwarfs and gomes, being there tiny and dont look like the hords only tiny race, being the fox

1 Like

Yeah… Already at the point of checking horde only.

There seems to be more healers coming from alliance side. Every single one of them seems to want to just alt f4 mid run

I’m done

That also happend to me in a 15 streets today. An alliance tank wantted to do a wo skip after the first boss for a total of… 2 mobs

Even weider was that at the end of the key we were at 99%. I asked the tank why we skiped and he said " my 3k io coach im in discord with told me to… no wait hes 4k io" (that tank was around 2.7k). So that was weird. Still timed the key so it didnt matter in the end

First time was with all Allies in an M+ and it went great. Gave a few 'zug zug’s and had a good time.

It’s okay.
Found some hordies mixed in on the ZM World Boss kill.
A few tried to troll us with that spell that you are supposed to take away from the group but that was fine, it made me smile. Sort of a parting shot, I guess.

Only thing I have done was a mawforged bridle run. Mostly horde but a few alliance in there. We killed the first boss on normal then the mini boss. Was a great experience of the factions working together to get such a simple thing as a mount reagent.

It seems to be a level 50+ perk. But, I haven’t tested it out, on my lowbies, enough, in LFD.

Alliance PVP it’s interesting. Just about everyone I queue up with now is a horde/Orc lol. The LFG queue for PVP is pages and pages now which is great I think.

I noticed there were some really tall and purple Blood Elves, but that’s about it.

So far my experiences have been good, as a healer I don’t really notice what people are playing I just see bars that need to be healed.