How's Azeroth right now?

When we entered shadowlands, we left behind Azeroth in kind of “worrisome” state.
I mean, there’s still the Sargeras big blade stuck in Sillithus, Scourge was rampaging across the lands and stuff.

Also, is the Mawsworn still “buffing” ICC undeads and bringing back powerful foes that we beated before, after we traveled to Shadowlands? If yes, its even worse.

If the Void or some Old God decides to play with Azeroth right now, things will go crazy without us.

There is any report from Azeroth?

It’s doing great. My understanding is the world event ended, so clearly everything’s coolio now in Icecrown. The NPCs even disappeared, so they’re probably fine. Hopefully you got your bag! The best part is, when you die, you go to see the Jailer, who is trying to free everybody from the Great Shindig.

Everybody’s having a party down there, I hear. Once he frees everybody, I think everything’s going to be a lot better! Don’t worry about Azeroth unless you need to buy something from the auction house real quick. Unfortunately, they don’t have one in the afterlife! Make sure you stock up on flasks and potions and enjoy your stay.

Also, sub numbers were great a few weeks ago so clearly everybody’s having a blast. Happy holidays!

The first week of the Kyrian campaign has you go to Redridge Mountains which was recently attacked by the Scourge, so it seems they’re still rampaging around.

But if it’s not on-screen in this game it’s in a state of “Everything’s fine.” Like how apparently the BfA islands were just completely untouched by and unaware of the Legion invasion.

2 Likes