How would you feel if seals came back for paladins?

youre thinking of auras, they said nothing of seals

They’re one of my favorite water-loving mammals, so I’d be happy with seals.

14 Likes

My only experience with Seals is with Classic and I can say that I don’t like it.
I didn’t like have to keep track of a 30 second buff just so Judgement could be used.

2 Likes

I’d like actual buffing to come back as a class option at some point, as support classes essentially no longer exist in retail.

Seals are mostly just passive self-buffs, though. Not a fan.

They should make an island full of seals like the penguin islands in Borean Tundra.

My wicked demon soul can have some fun there.

2 Likes

Why are you offering your opinion if you don’t know how they work?

Seals are just buffs that effect your auto attacks. In classic, they also cause your Judgement spell to do different things.

In Classic, one seal will cause your Judgement to increase holy damage taken for instance.

5 Likes

Anything to change from the build-spend copy paste rotation they use for every class now would be welcome by me

2 Likes

I personally prefer Aura’s over Seals making a return. In the current state of Paladin I do not see seals fitting in well and instead feeling more tacked on and out of place compared to Auras. Just my opinion.

4 Likes

Seals aren’t something that strikes me as vital to the Paladin class fantasy, and I am not a fan of adding more abilities just for the sake of adding more buttons.

2 Likes

I think seals would be a fun addition to the class. I’m not sure how it would fit in their rotation in the modern game.

Nah, I like my Ret Pally the way he is. If I wanted to manage short-term buffs while I auto-attacked I would play Classic.

1 Like

I accidentally read “How would you feel if seals came back as paladins?” and it was amazing. Please Blizzard, we need paladin seals.

3 Likes

Seal, Judge, Seal, auto-attack… That’s not a compelling rotation.

The Seal concept was interesting but poorly implemented. I don’t want that shoehorned into Live unless Blizz has a new, better take on it now.

1 Like

I hope pallies return to how they were in mists/wod. Holy was a much more fun spec and having seals for mana/healing was good design.

4 Likes

I dont think you know how seals actually work in classic then, because you do push a button, and something does happen. I think baking the seals into some of the modern paladins toolkit like crusader strike and getting rid of holy power would be amazing

5 Likes

Seal of command triggering off templars verdict might be fun.

2 Likes

I liked auras. Didn’t really care for seals tbh

There is one seal, that is a talent, that does this. Everything else is static. Like extra holy damage on swings, or a flat aspeed increase at the cost of damage. Seal of Command is the only one that procs an additional attack and it is meant to be the answer to windfury.

2 Likes

There’s a reason Ret Pallies were considered autoattack bots: Outside of Judgement they are purely autoattack buffs

You had no Crusader Strike, or really much else of anything to use in-between Judgements and Seal casts, just seal, smack…smack…smack…judgement, seal, smack…

It’s certainly one of the reasons why, outside of things like Retribution gimmicks, it wasn’t one of the popular melee classes

It would need revamped in a big way to be interesting in modern WoW

They should bring back exorcism IMO.

Also they should bring back magic schools. These RP type things would go a long way.

Auras are coming back, but not the magic resistance ones bc there is still no magic resistance.

4 Likes