How would a Ret balance the game?

Rets would ask to get MD removed
and nerf any healer that can keep people alive

I’d remove judge dispel, nerf demo lock within reason, remove mw from the game, revert rsham changes from this patch, perma ban rogue mage shills from the game, and uh yeah that would be my start
:slight_smile:

10 Likes

All non-Magic dispels give 30% resistance to the debuff type dispelled for 2-4s. Cooldown increased to 10s. Magic Dispels stay the same.

PvP trinket reduced to 1 minute cooldown.

Global 10% health increase. Dampening starts later, scales slower. Dampening now affects all absorbs as well.

All “wall” effects usable during stuns. Baseline 30% variants 1m CD, 40% 1.5m CD.

CC DRs combined into 2 types. Breaks on damage or doesnt break on damage. Anything that currently “might” break on damage now doesnt and shares DR with every other CC that doesnt. DR scaling (100/50/25) unchanged.

Just the global stuff i could think of :man_shrugging:t2:

Oh and Demo Lock/UHDK/BM Hunter pets are excluded from viable selections for tab targeting and have hidden health bars by default.

While were at it, tab targeting target selection could really use some improvement.

1 Like

Ironic that you say this because ret’s defensives and support spells are a big part of why a lot of games are being take to oom/deeper dampening territory.

I’d like that kind of tab targeting except that finding and cc’ing the tyrant with hidden health bars would be much more difficult.

Lol.

LOL.

Dampening already affects absorbs.

LMAO.

Woof.

These are some takes.

3 Likes

I’d start by nerfing ret immediately.

1 Like

So mw in general or just FW?

Mw in general. Can’t really recall a time mw has been good without it being extremely toxic

1 Like

What exactly about them is toxic in that sense compared to other healers?

1 Like

this is just a sht post XD

2 Likes

Reduce duration of wings slightly.

Bubble reduces damage paladin does by 50%.

Nerf DP/sac to 90 sec cd

They’re toxic for him because he refuses to learn their weaknesses.

have u seen the last time mw has been good without it being toxic

u cant
bfa mw infinite mana infinite dampen while being way less proactive than rdru
legion wotc LMFAO
mop orb botting

r u downs or what

1 Like

Throughout its history I’ve never noticed anything, but that could be because I can match everything they can do to get away

100% downs unfortunately :nerd_face:

If ww can play aggro enough I did always feel like it was an inevitable death on my mw

ww eats mw for breakfast like feral eats rdruid

1 Like

Like arms eats aff?

1 Like

You got some of the best copy pasta content on the forums

Respect

1 Like