How we REALLY got our TBC honor (with sources)

Nothing. Nothing at all. And they will call you dumb for not doing what they did. Some people are sitting at cap, not even knowing it’s nerfed, laughing at all the crybabies saying it’s so hard.

Blizzard hear our cries!

Meanwhile you got these rats in general chat “stop crying its the proper honor ammounts” “stop being lazy” . These types exist in the hundreds

Agreed 100%. I was having an absolute blast yesterday gearing my warlock who I hit 60 on a few days before pre patch. In all greens at the moment and to be able to get some gear before going through the dark portal was such an amazing goal. I’ve done 4 games today and it feels completely futile trying to get A SINGLE piece of HWL gear. Definitely a massive missed opprotunity

1 Like

way to ruin tbc activision

1 Like

how long until blizzard actually says something about this?

1 Like

We should just wait patiently. Blizzard will surely deliver.

#saysomething

bumperino in the chat

1 Like

Bumping, stop ignoring us blizzard.

1 Like

How has there not been a response yet? C u guys in 2weeks i guess?

1 Like

Please, turn to @BlizzardCS on twitter at this point. Will greatly speed this up.

4 Likes

Blizz please help us and fix this problem

It’s already being spammed with links.

We could make tickets or livechat if they still do that and open the floodgates, its insane they havent said anything yet

1 Like

Still no word from the 3 guys working on TBC

2 Likes

Honor points you earn now does not get wiped when TBC starts. If you’re at honor cap, you’re good to grab the offslot epic pvp gear (bracers, belt, boots, cloak, ring, trinkets) the moment you ding 70. The points you get now is actual real transferable power to the new max level. No one gives a f- about people rocking r14 weps - good for them! They can actually start having fun now.

BLIZZARD ANSWER US!

Which would be fine, if the pre patch was 6 weeks long.

2 weeks at this honor rate means you really gotta no life it.

1 Like

Does a camel have two humps or BUMPS

hello blizzard