How to start off the War Campaign in BFA on a transferred toon?

I swapped my mage from horde and I expected to have to redo faction based quests. But, I don’t know how to start them. I have Boralus ports, started the Nazjatar questline, etc., but I cannot get the boat ports to Zandalar, and maps and map table on the boat just light up but don’t offer anything to select. I am carrying quests to turn in in Zandalar from the mission table from the followers, but I am unable to use the boat to get there to turn them in. Any ideas on how to start the campaign? Even if I have to turn in the “get 100 war resources” first?

swapped toons hehe

I don’t suppose anyone else here can tell me how to get access to Zuldazar on my mage??? I cannot use the boat, the intro quests are disabled, and I still cannot get the war campaign even started on her.

On your mage, go to Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar. That’s where the introduction to Zuldazar starts. Have you checked to see if you have the portal

Sorry, Ayess, looks like you may have asked your original questions when the traffic was a bit light and no one was really around.

The intro quests aren’t disabled. It looks like you had but abandoned the quest “Tides of War”, you’ll want to return to Stormwind and pick that back up. You’ll need to complete that and the next quest “The Nation of Kul Tiras”.

Be sure you have Trivial Quest tracking checked on you minimap options so you can see the exclamation point.

1 Like

Thank you, I think I am moving forward now!

1 Like