How to solo a warrior with the same ilvl in open world?

I dont think this is teoretically possible unless one player is worst, warriors seems to be druid’s counters.
I was playing moonkin btw, as bear i know its possible to solo any class.

You can watch Supatease on youtube. He posts boomkin pvp vids all of the time, including open world.

For a detailed assist on rotations and stuff, i recommend joining the Dreamgrove discord, they help with all things druid.

discord.gg/dreamgrove

1 Like

Not always. When i asked about something pvp related o was told we dont do those things and got no help.

1 Like

So wars are very difficult to beat as a ranged class in general because they have to many tools between 2 charges, h leap, stormbolt, fear, possibly spear, 2-4 anti-slow/anti-root skills and the ability to chunk half your hp in 1 global any time they get close enough to press them.

The main thing you will need to do is, aside do everything you can to keep them off you such as roots, typhoon slow, i suggest mushroom for slow and rot, but to constantly be switching forms to get away from the war using travel form speed, wild charges etc. You have to do this in a way that trades cds, charge for knockback, charge for charge, root then wadle away.

Next, in pvp the rot build seems to be the strongest as well as grabbing elunes war and astral comunion thst allows you to constantly have the ability to cast somethjng on the move. I suggest checking murlok io and look at shifterx build as this one seems to have the best feel out of all of the different set ups ive tried.

Use cycle and stun to give you room to heal yourself with regrowth rather than damage. With the rot build they will have 3-8 dots on them anyways depending on crafted items.

Lastly use the environment. Since its a rot build you dont need to stand in los all the time, just need a toe to target to get dots out and then run around like a chicken with ymits head cut off going around trees and rocks and etc.

All that, and you will still probably die but GL. :laughing:

I’v3e watched him but quited, hes very sensationalist, posts many clickbaits and i have no idea how to do the damage he does in open world content.

Ty, def gonna take a look at

I always have those tools available as they’re mandatory in pvp but even if i dedcide to escape without attacking and in full HP i find it very dificult to escape, i think its the only class in the game a druid cant escape easily.
Talking about doing damage and healing miself, i think thats impossible in equal terms, i played warr too and it seems that druids were easy to kill.

Thats why i created this post… =/

Also im wondering, there are other druid counters out there?

Not sure you know what clickbait means.

The point is to watch and learn, otherwise what the heck are you here asking for…

I asked on your behalf in discord and i was recommended “Rudar” (He uploads his plays on youtube and also streams on twitch).

His rotation can be seen close to the bottom right part of his screen.

But tbh, your best teacher is gonna be your own experience.

1 Like

Thanks! Gonna take a look at him.

Well, acording to google it means: “the practice of writing sensationalized or misleading headlines in order to attract clicks on a piece of content”.
Wich is exactly the tubmnail of some of his videos.

lmao, no offense or anything but that’s pretty funny that they just went out and said that

I remember a time when every class was different (context: different meaning in great variation class to class). Each had their strengths and weakness. There were things you were good at and others things not so much. but this meant there was an ebb and flow, a strength beats agility beats intellect cycle of better vs one class and weaker to another.

I see anymore however across the forums, pve as well as pvp/arena, that there is a desire or want for everyone to have their class to be equal to every other class and it coming down to player skill after that.

Not objecting to player skill so for the moment lets take that one off the table and agree skill is a factor.

So that leaves just the class. Now for this thread i am happy to see that people are advocating for using what a class has given the circumstances: THAT’S GREAT! :slight_smile: It’s rare to see helpful posts on using what you have even if the opponent has the upper hand in mechanics.

I just wish that was the push that others would make in other threads because there is CERTAINLY a strong “presence” of people, again in other threads, that rage and argue of, paraphrasing, " my class is to weak, there class is to strong, blizz make mine better, them weaker, or make everything equal". :frowning:

I find kiting a war on my druid far easier than kn my hunter for example. I mnow open world is different but it would go something like:

They charge, i transform to travel form and run.

They charge, i typhoon and root.

They heroic leap, i transform into travel for and wild charge.

I am now free for several seconds. Will i be able to kill them? Unlikely but i should be able to litterally just walk away at this point and drop combat to either mount or stealth.

Kiting a war isnt hard. Killing a war is what is hard because they have too much self sustain.

For your last thing i just think that damage is too high over all classes. People dying before i even finish casting cyclone on enemy healer from stealth seconds into an rss round.

I disagree, as a hunter i have the iron trap, the other trap to pull him out of combat, stun and an imunity to survive spear of bastion.

Add there the spear of bastion, a stun, spell reflection and we’re dead.
And remember all this time changing forms to escape the slows and we gonna be prob dead before we use all of those tools.

You still have more tools too use as well. Yes a hunter can just walk out of spear but spear and beyblade both have ahorter cds than turtle so even then thats not a pure counter.

Trap is no different than mass roots and the war uses the same buttons to break both.

And changing forms to break a root isnt slowing you down from anything. Sure it stops your dps for a second but i already said that kiting and escaping a war is easy killing a war is not.

Ita wvw pvp not bgs or arena. If you come across someone you cant kill you run away.

Yea its completely doable. Force the first gap closer (shouldnt be too hard in open world content) wild charge, typhoon the second, bash/roar the 3rd. Get distance repeat. Thorns makes it easymode as well.