How to post an embed image on forum?

Guys i’m trying to post an image but everytime I try it shows “Sorry, you can’t include links in your posts.” Help :frowning:

You need trust level 3 to post embed images. This means being very good on the forums.

Details for trust level 3 are here.

If you are not trust level 3, then you can include an unmodified link in your post by surrounding the link with `

for example:
http://i.imgur.com/s7qcSxE.gif

1 Like

I’m sorry but what? Thank you for the help btw. I’m just triggered about needing to FARM something even on FORUMS LOL. Activision needs to stop jesus!

That’s actually not an Activision thing, but the forum code’s creator’s thing. It’s primarily designed to prevent spam and other nefarious linking and such from untrusted users if I remember it correctly.

got it, that was just a joke anyways :smiley:

I see the purpose but feels a little bit disapointing…

Get used to it I’ve never been flagged or had my post hidden and I still can’t post cool stuff like links to videos or pics that tie into the discussion

Trust level also decays with inactivity. However from what I understand, someone who looses trust level 3 to inactivity can gain it back in less time and easier then normal. You kinda have to prove you are not going to be a problem user here.