How to instantly get into groups as a non AoE class/spec, no LFG spam

Me too. I’m really happy with all the mages that were AoE/layer farming that were kind enough to invite me to group when they were hogging mobs. A few didn’t, but most have been polite and helpful. I also appreciate the mages who know how to AoE in dungeons without getting themselves killed.

I like mages.

No. Their job is a damage dealer. Your job is to go to the dungeon prepared. right now my mage is 39. That means you’re getting level 25 water because that’s all I can make. I don’t get why you’re all acting like it’s gamebreaking if we don’t give you your water. Most of the time, you’re actually slowing the group down by relying on our water that WE DON’T EVEN USE. And as for having it made before we go to the dungeon: We have the same limited bag space as you. Also, our time mattes to us also. Making enough food and water to supply an entire group is time consuming. At level 40, my level 35 food is only made 2 at a time. You’re expecting a minimum of 50 casts, plus drinking in between just for us to supply the group with something they should be bringing on their own anyway? No, I’m logging onto WoW to play WoW, not pretend to be your mommy.

And one thing I’ve learned from actually being a mage back in vanilla… most of the food that I make, since healers exist in the group, gets used AFTER the dungeon.

So if our stacks of food are THAT important to you, then start throwing us a tip. And get off your pedestal. You’re not the only one who’s time matters.

You don’t need more than 2 stacks of water. Don’t be greedy. Similarly, don’t be selfish for having the mindset of “I’ll have a mage in this group, they can just make me water”. You should always be carrying your own food/water. Same thing with locks, don’t expect to be summoned just because you have one in your group.

So, don’t expect people to do their jobs? Then what am I inviting them for? Should I also not expect them to buff and DPS too?

W/e dude all of you kids piss and moan about how good mages have it while you treat people who play them like subhumans every chance you get, and start malding when they don’t bend over and comply with your stupid demands.

It’s a game dude quit this whole classism shtick it’s really cringe.

Imagine actually hating a group of people – to the extent it makes you seething with rage on the forums for days at a time – because they play a class with a lot of utility. Makes me want to play exclusively in spellcleave groups because of how low IQ that is.