How to improve your store

hear me out… the blizzard store has been active for quiet some time. and it seems like its very rarely ever updated. and when it is its a random toy or a new mount. I think you could increase your money revenue through the blizzard store and here’s some idea’s as to how to do it.

1. you could bundle transmogs via expansions, like all transmogs from classic wow, at like 50-100 dollars for all of them, same with tbc and so on and so forth.

2. you could add items to the shops that are no longer obtainable. like mounts, from past expansions, you can make titles separate, and purchasable in 10-15 dollar charges, the weapons from the Mop Challenges and legion artifact tower challenges you could set in bundles. 25-50 dollar purchases.

needless the current shop feels dead. and besides random pet purchases and mounts, there’s a ton of stuff in game that people would want access to and depending on when people join the game some are no longer able to have a chance of obtaining something that they missed. for example the Warebear druid from from the artifact challenges.

I think doing these changes would increase micro transactions for the game and increases the blizzard/activison’s revenue but quiet a large sum. and these would all be via transmogs and nothing that would need balancing. and those that arnt able to sink endless hours into the game would be able to obtain the things they want, and those that have been spending countless hours farming a mount or a transmog wouldn’t need to anymore.

Just a idea on how to better increase blizzards revenue and allowing players to get access to things they want.

The store is run by a third party. Blizzard has no day to day involvement in it and in what it sells.

Feedback would be best submitted on the store site.

Pretty sure only the Gear Store is run by Fanatics. The digital shop is still run by Blizz for mounts, pets, game time etc.

Blizzard Shop feedback can be posted here:

8 Likes

Thanks for the correction Perl. I was thinking of just the gear store.

2 Likes