How to Improve Affliction

Idk about easy, it would just reduce the button bloat, Aff has soooooo many buttons.

Aff to me doesn’t have that much button bloat

I wouldn’t cry if they removed SL but I’d settle for just having a way to spread it around for aoe purposes. They’ve tried to make seed our default aoe, but rapture keeps pushing ahead with the right set up. They need to make that set up easier to achieve.

I really don’t think any of this is necessary. We don’t need SE, haunt, AND dread touch/malefic grasp. Pick one, dump the others. Any of them can be easily just baked into UA itself, if need be.

I like Aff just fine. Just give me more damage.

1 Like

My personal opinions:
Remove siphon life.
Make haunt a 1min cooldown skill and put it in the same slot of soul rot.
Make shadow embrace and dread touch in the same slot.
Remove grimoire of sacrifice or make it a choosable node.

No thank you.

All of these ideas are awful

Whats wrong with GoSac?

Its currently good in raid and very optional in m+ as sometimes you want a pet so you don’t cancel cast for interrupts.

If anything with hellcaller GoSac should be mandatory for both Affliction and Destro for the hero talents. I just wish Blizzard would add some support for it in the tree.

The only issue I have is that it should be on a choice node in the class tree so both destro and Aff can get it but give the choice node something that demo can use.

I think OP stated the problems with Aff well. I hope Aff gets love in season 4. It was always my favorite warlock spec, but it feels so clumsy now.

Specs are only going to get tubing changes for season 4.

Changes will come with war within.

Also it’s not really that clumsy

I mean for starters can we please get a second frickin spell school???