How to get your Feldrake if you never received it

I found a fix if you did not receive your Feldrake. This will only work if the twitch account you have linked to your battle.net has been linked longer than 7 days. You will have to make a new twitch account and link this new account and rewatch your 4 hours and claim your Feldrake. (If your previous twitch was connected longer than 7 days it is SAFE to switch it and you will not have to wait that 7 day waiting period for this new account) I just did it and it worked and I got my Feldrake as soon as I logged in.

9 Likes

EDIT: Shortly after posting here the present showed up in my collection tab.
Thank you so much!

As much as I would love to try this I am also a streamer and don’t want to wait the 7days for my fellow viewers to get the mount or pets. Blizzard needs to fix this on their end if we have completed what was asked.

3 Likes

Blizzard should just honor their commitment and send the Feldrake to all who did the correct process and claimed their prize. PPL should not have to figure out a fix to their problems. It has been 6 days since I claimed mine and still no drake.

2 Likes

Still haven’t gotten mine with doing everything right, big sad. #helpblizzard

I’m bumping this, the twitch promotion is over, my account was linked, never changed my password, still haven’t received the drop. There’s really no way to fix this?

I’m in the same boat and have exhausted all options except trying to reconnect my account. I don’t know why blizz isn’t addressing this in a blue post and working to fulfill their end of the deal. I had no issues claiming the kite but have never received the fel drake. It’s a real drag because both twitch and blizz say it’s the accountability of the other party… It feels pretty bad.

1 Like

reconnecting your account doesn’t help, i already tried. I also didnt have any issues with receiving the kite, it’s definitely an unfair situation, especially when there is nothing that we did wrong.

1 Like

This method only worked when the promotion was still active

Well yea the post was 7 days ago

I know, I’m the one who made the post. I was just saying for others who said they reconnected and nothing happened. That it would only work during the active promotion

1 Like

This was marketed for the company, not for you, the payer. Sooner you get over that, the better. You have been the lowest priority for years with modern blizz. Just trying to help, and I hope you all get your mounts.

i did it during the promotion with a day left.

Wow amazing words of insight, you really did a great job contributing to this thread as well as providing the BEST solution for this issue, thanks so much.

All one had to do was properly link their stuff.