How to get 95+ rolls for gear

Lick your monitor before every loot roll.

Trust me bro, it works every time. If it doesnt work at first just keep at it for the first raid. Should definitely work after that.

1 Like

For classic, it’s built on the legion client. Blizzard left in the anti bad luck system.
How I figured this out was kind of on accident along with being really good at recognizing patterns.
While leveling I found myself always winning what I needed, and further more what I needed would drop fairly quickly.
So I began to play with why. First noticable thing was the the rolls I did. I passed on everything green/blue or that I just didn’t care about like the bad world drops.
Second was my gear itself. If I was under geared compared to the rest of the group, then the items I needed seemed to have a better chance at dropping.
Gold also will play in this, but it seems to be account wide gold tracking rather then just a character. So you can’t just mail your gold to another toon.
Lastly, you CAN load dice but it’s more like black jack then anything. You have low-med-high-very high numbers. The trick I would do for my first only roll would be to roll a bunch of times outside of a raid, until I got a bunch of low numbers in a row 3 at minimum. This would usually make my next roll high-very high. The numbers I used were 1-39 low, 40-70 medium, 71-85 high, and 86-100 very high.
Basically, the better off you are the less likely you are to win.
Ever wonder why the guy with the worst gear always seems to win big ticket items and walk away with the most loot others wanted? Or how brand new players seem to get really lucky? Well this is my opinion of why.
I was always a guild hopper, and never had that great of gear or gold. So I would usually get very lucky and be able to test this theory of mine quite a lot.
I won every single world drop with this method in vanilla classic. Only missing 1 due to me rolling on a green and winning it right before the world drop. But I ended up with 4 skull flame shields, and many other drops that kept my gold at a nice steady 1-2k the whole expansion. Which I know isn’t much, but it was nice always being able to buy something I wanted and feel like I had infinite gold so long as I didn’t have too much at one time.

1 Like

I only /roll 1-20 with a loaded die

No real strategy from what I can tell, but the pattern in rolls I recognize seems to go something like this.

Roll first, you’re likely to lose the roll unless second rolls worse. Then you will win against a second or third roll. Around 4th or 5th you will lose the roll and 4th or 5th will take it, usually 4th.

So if you’re competing with 4 or 5 people for an item, always wait until you’re the 4th person to roll. Any less like 1-3, either be the 1st or second as it is pretty 50/50. Never be the third guy.

I always prep my roll before a boss i know i could get loot…i preroll to get the bad rolls out of the way…works

a more important question is how does one get the mount to drop from those eggs?!?! is there a time of day that doesnt give you the rotten aged yolk?! haha

Ive heard of some people purchasing gold with real life money to then purchase gear in GDKPs then come to the forums and state that GDKPs aren’t why boys are so rampant. That’s probably the best trick to get easy gear.

Could also be your behavior, but blaming others means you don’t need to put any effort towards becoming a better person that isn’t a lodestone on society’s neck.

I dunno what’s dumber . The thing that was said, the fact you believe he was being serious, or the fact that I used the word ‘dumber’ . Jury is still out.

That anti bad luck system only works with personalized loot. Not external loot that is rolled on. Your ‘bad luck’ isn’t affected by, nor does it affect - other players rolls, or loot drop chances. Also - your gear doesn’t change the chances for an item to drop.

If every player in a raid has (let’s call it for lack of better words) a bad luck token, they all cancel eachother out. Your theory is interesting, but it’s just that.

Play a lot, get lucky xD

/roll 100 100

When you find the secret please let me know. The other healers on my team are all 5k+ gs and I’m still at 4.8 gs. I’m going on week 5 with ZERO loot drops. The same people seem to keep getting gear every week. My morale is a little low.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.