How to get 95+ rolls for gear

So I have figured the game out. Its not the mechanics or the buffs or the positioning. Its the item rolls to win an item. You could top dmg meters or done perfect parsing but if that roll doesn’t go your way, its a heartache. Some random pally(the new hunter class) will win the roll.

I am looking for answers on how to consistently roll high 95+ to win items. Not those 79 or 88 but a solid 99 .

Now if someone does roll a 100 , then you know the game masters intervened to deny you an item. But other wise you should be able to win.

Please share your secrets on getting awesome rolls to beat out that one guy topping dmg meters from getting his bis.

2 Likes

I heard the more shop mounts you have the better your odds will be :slight_smile:
But for real if you dislike that sort of loot systems there are other options, or you can play tank and just get loot when it drops or at worse 50% chance to get loot which is pretty good.

This has gotta be the dumbest thing I’ve read this week, and that’s saying a lot. NvG dice rolls are, and say it with me, RANDOM. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes the Hunter gets the Str belt because they got lucky on the Greed roll. There’s no way to influence the rolls from either side; thinking otherwise is, well, stupid.

3 Likes

You have to have a rabbit’s foot in your bags

3 Likes

The trick is to knock 3 times, turn counter-clockwise and then provide a stool sample before typing /roll

50% of the time it works every time

3 Likes

Hook, line and sinker.

2 Likes

GMs hate this one weird trick.

16 Likes

easiest way is /random 95-100 :slight_smile:

I have lost with a 99 more than once on items i REALLY wanted, and i have one items (that i didnt want at all) with a 2 beating the guy won rolled a 1…

its just pure dumb luck chance

1 Like

Seems pretty dumb that you didn’t get they were joking.

3 Likes

Must have never heard of Poe’s Law or the idea that people are, in fact, exactly stupid enough to say that stuff seriously.

1 Like

it’s all about the RGB lights you have on your PC tower. every neon light it’s a +2 to roll

2 Likes

You have to believe, with belief all things are possible. I garentee success with this method. If it doesn’t work you only have yourself to blame. You didn’t have enough faith.

1 Like

you have to hit the roll at just the right time. it’s seeded off the computer clock. if you hit the function right, you win.

haha. y roll when u can swipe ur credit card for gold in gdkp.

1 Like

Thats true.
I always autowalk to mimirun, hands of keyboard, and then i pray.
I never died to the bombs, ever.

Totally proves that faith is the key, not playing a protpally like the heathens claim.

1 Like

type /roll 100-100. And 100% of time you will get a 100 roll. I promise you.

1 Like

Bro got trolled.

Wow no lucky charm in bag? I bet you don’t look both ways when you cross the street either. You madman.

Blizzard is pro [censored] so just tell everyone your 25s “identify” as 95s.

Edit: The report spammers managed to get snowflake mods to attack me again. It’s quite despicable that they’d come after me for making a joke in a joke thread while leaving the thread itself and every other post alone. TRY GOING AFTER THE RAMPANT BOTS INSTEAD.

https://ibb.co/dpMZrp2
https://ibb.co/9qCxHtS

Remember back in the day you pressed the B button and the down arrow and held it while you caught a Poke’mon? It helped it not escape.

In WoW you can do the same thing, just pres Alt and F4 together after you roll.

1 Like