SS got a shadow fix?

Please delete this thread. I’m not sure what exactly changed, but after posting the thread, the issue I was experiencing regarding 3-3 matches never rewarding anything seemed to change, and most of my matches going 3-3 now rewarded me with points.

After experiencing this change it greatly reduced the stress and frustration I was feeling with the game mode, as playing well and tying a match with another healer, rewarded both of us for our efforts.

8 Likes

none of this will happen because healers are too minor of a community in an ever shrinking community of PVPers and the majority of PVPers dont want to find healers that can actually change the game by a significant margin.

You either heal cause its what you like doing and accept that climbing is much harder, or you dont heal.

2 Likes

had to loan you my scuba gear

I lost -47 for going 3-3 before that lobby

3 Likes

What a non answer

Healers rating is busted in SS.

4 Likes

I appreciate that you gave suggestions for how to fix the issues for healers in SSH, but i’m not sure they are the best solutions. suggestions 1 and 2 are complete opposites of each other… you want to ignore MMR in one and use it to your advantage in another.

Suggestion 3 is fine, and might get more healer specs in the game, but it does nothing about the rating gains issue in general.

Must suck having 2 second ques

Not after you decided to be a dick, besides you obviously don’t understand how MMR works, or you would realize why your suggestions are crap.

Oh i’m not going anywhere. I love seeing people make an a$$ of themselves.

1 Like

Is this the line for free stuff?

1 Like

So you want healers mmr and cr to work differently than dps?

Waiting for Kennie to tell you all that “MMR system is working as intended” KEKEK :smiling_face: :smiling_face: