Step 1. Stop banning them.
Step 2. Make a separate layer per server that when a bot is found, they go to that layer.
3. Make anyone that posts an action from that layer do a ghost post to the AH (we the players can’t see it, but the bots can from their layer)
4. Make sure the bots can see our actions still so they can’t tell they are on the bot layer quickly
5. Don’t let anyone on this layer layer hop with partying, phasing, instances, exc.
6. Put them in their own pvp BG bracket with all other bot layers.
7. Let them send mail but not receive mail from anything other than AH and people on that layer.
This let’s bots think they are on still effecting the players and making gold sellable and reduces their turnover rate of banned accounts, reducing their impact and visibility while fooling them into wasting more time after they have been banished to the bot layers.