How to fix faction imbalance

Sure. Is it any different from an AoE Stun (which also effectively silences? aka Tauren warstomp)

What exactly is the massive benefit of Arcane Torrent? Was it something on private servers? Did you observe this on pservers? It certainly wasn’t a thing during BC.

Here’s a prediction: Ret will not be celebrated during BC. NOBODY WILL WANT Ret paladins.

I’m a simple man. I see Asmongold post, I flag.

1 Like

I have a bit of a different approach. I tend to like Asmongold, in general, but this post is dogpoop. He has nothing of value to contribute, and it shows.

What does he know about Skeram?

It’s not that AT is the best, it’s that it’s another strong racial on a race that will already be popular based on their appearance. Also BE have a viable Ret spec because of their Seal.

I will be in a Horde guild that refuses to allow Belves, because we hate Alliance traitors.

And I will be a Belf Prot paladin leading said guild.

Sounds like a terrible guild. Those players are lucky to be able to avoid you. Enjoy not having Paladin buffs and DI.

Then don’t join. But don’t hate. (or do - your call)

I just find it funny, given Horde whine about not having Paladins a lot.

1 Like

Fair! That’s true, a lot do complain about that.

I don’t know how things will actually play out, but I certainly do not identify as a whining complainer who is on the losing end of everything always and cannot make changes to that.

I identify as a winner, who will help others around me. That’s where I’m going in BC.

Except if they’re Blood Elves. Because the only people who would play Blood Elves are, “Alliance traitors”.

Yes. So, shun them hard!!!

Nah, I grew up. Sounds like you didn’t.

I’m 5. I don’t care if you think being older is better, I think it’s worse.

Ah, unfortunate. I didn’t pin you for a troll until now.

Reread your own posts, and rethink yourself.

I think it’s rather unfair to expect only me to use my brain in this conversation.

Hey, I’m not attacking you. I don’t care what you think is fair… do your own due diligence.

You don’t care about reality, which you’ve made quite evident. So there’s no real point to pander to you and start dumbing down what I say.

I see a braindead number #9420874208429084290 Classic Undead Mage I mute.

Great suggestion! Except for one thing…

It can’t be done with 2020 technology. The internet cannot handle the high-speed communication of WoW, between 1 single server and 300,000 clients (each player’s PC). It is simply impossible.

Ignore every other game problem (there are many) that combining 23 PVP servers into 1 server would cause. It can’t be done.

I’m not disagreeing – I am not saying it “shouldn’t” be done. I’m simply saying it can’t be done.

1 Like