How to find a community?

I find myself in this odd and almost inexplainable situation where I am on a never-ending journey to find a group of people who play other games. It’s weird, really; the perpetual recruitment of others using a medium that is seemingly against my desired outcome of whatever ‘home’ is.

I killed Kel’thuzad in vanilla, I felled Deathwing on heroic, hell I even stuck around throughout WoD, but none of this compares to having a group of people that can and want do something else… something in between all of that.

At 33, I have simply grown tired of all of the guilds I’ve joined over the years that only want to get wow’s content done. The seldom few that do other things are only interested in MOBAs or fortnite. I have this steam library that is woefully neglected- and mainly because it is unappealing to play alone.

Whether it is Dead by Daylight (my favorite game) to tabletop simulator, I am reaching out for others who are either looking or have a community of people who shoot the sh** and know each other on a level beyond what wow raiding has to offer.

I am available every day except saturdays from 7pm PST +

1 Like

I have been feeling the same way. I have failed to find a small group of people I clique with. Like I would love to find a group of people that play WoW and other games as well