How to access Bleakwood Chest in Dominance Keep

Hi all, wondering if someone can help me with some direction here.

I’m trying to get the Stonewrought Legion Halberd, which drops from two chests in Dominance Keep in Revendreth. I have a rogue parked there for find treasure for the Stone Legion Supplies that drop it, and a warrior there to looting (chest doesn’t show up on HandyNotes.) According to wowhead you can also get the polearm from Bleakwood Chest. I made both my rogue and warrior Venthyr but I have not seen the Bleakwood chests spawn. Do I have to do the campaign? Is there something else I might have to do? Thanks for the guidance.

Are they at least level 60? Have you gone far enough into the campaign to unlock the three callings? I’m not sure if it is necessary to unlock the callings or not, but I seem to recall that chest was only up during the Rare Resources calling and maybe the Troubles at Home fill-the-bar calling. You’d get those in your covenant sanctum once unlocked. It should be near the beginning of the campaign, so not as time consuming.

While the calling is up for 3 days, the chest should be lootable again upon daily reset. I’m going off of my memory, so I apologize if I’m wrong on any of those points, but I hope that gives you somewhere to start!

2 Likes

Yes they are both 60 – I will try pushing forward in the covenant campaign until I unlock callings. That makes a lot of sense. Thank you!