How Stressed Are You Today? (Name Res)

Not stressed at all. If the names I want are taken, I shall make more.

I know its petty as heck but, yeah pretty stressed. I only really want a main and maybe 1 alt but both names are fairly well known.

I get lucky with one of them most of the time, and as a result its almost reflex when I hear it in discord. Option 2 ends up being a conversation starter.

EDIT, by well known I mean its a common name I myself am just an average nobody.

2 Likes

Decently stressed over it! I have two names I’d like and both are always taken, but like the person above me, its what i answer to and its a reflex. Im super excited for classic and really want to enjoy my time there. Ive got my list of names (includes backups and possibly fantasy name generator too). Im figuring out my snack list for launch day and how to work times out so i can play with my friends too. So lots on my mind!

1 Like

I have no plans on reserving any names, I’ll sub and log on for the first time the Saturday after launch.

My character’s name is worthless if I choose it on a low-population server. I plan on finding a decently balanced server and have no problem waiting for that to happen.

I appreciate it! If mine fails I’ll definitely throw you a message bud

Not stressed at all about a name. I’d like to get one I use commonly, but I have a handful of names I regularly use so not worried about getting that “one”.

1 Like

I did the same thing. Just in case I get super paranoid and ask the wife to reserve my names. I know today is the day that for whatever reason we will be working a large amount of overtime.

Our 10YO son has his own account, which he’s only allowed to play on when he’s playing with one of us. We’ve convinced him that he only needs one name (the one he’ll use to play with us), so my husband and I just scored an additional name slot each. I know, we’re losing the parent of the year award here, but name reservation day is so stressful!

3 Likes

A little stressed yea. I have a list of names but my two top are common enough that I’m sure I’ll be fighting someone for them. I have backups but those two I’ve used back in the day and I still want them.

I’m pretty sure nobody is going to reserve “Poopsock” so it’s fine.

1 Like

I hope Baljutipoxxy isnt taken.

I hope you don’t plan on playing on a RP server…

omg me too, and I’m a little stressed lol. I spent all week coming up with the names I want, but I also want to reserve names for my kids while they are at school, so I’m just hoping no one takes them while I’m bouncing around like a headless chicken lol

1 Like

Excited, not too hung up on the name I want to reserve so if I don’t get it, eh. If I lose the name because someone else takes it, so be it. If I lose the name I want because the login servers (or w/e) don’t allow me in, that might cause some frustration.

I’m a bit worried about this too but if that happens, then I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

looking forward to it. I have my top 3. wish it was 4 but I think the other name wont be taken either.

I was stressing last night because I still can’t decide which server to play on. But, as I started planning out names I realized that I kinda don’t want to use any of the names I use on retail as I want the characters I create to be their own thing, not a copy of something else. So, there really aren’t any names I’d be heartbroken if I didn’t get. I’ll use my slots to spread out the name I’ve picked for my main (which I don’t think is likely to get taken anyhow) on a few servers.

1 Like

I’m not worried about it. I have the main name I want, and then a bunch of back ups.

90% of my stress will come from figuring out what server to actually roll with my guild on, since that hinges on what servers streamers are flocking to. I’m not too worried about getting my intended name.

1 Like

I have no fear, my character names are always stupid and thus available.

2 Likes