How powerful are the various races in wow currently?

okay well it’s also canon that the night elves lost their capital and took massive losses so even if the night elves were as super uber god tier as you always post that they are they aren’t anymore welcome to blood elf vill

2 Likes

Iirc, trust level three takes two months of visiting and 20k posts read. So, you’ve got a little over a month of regular visits and a lot of posts to get through.

1 Like

the night elf are strong, but they don’t have the numbers. They are able to push the “FORSAKEN” back from darkshore, and yes they have ancient magic, but they are low in numbers, especially now. All elves are very elliete warriors (blood elves, void elves, Night Elves, Nightborn Elves) but I argue the numbers. Yes it is known in good times they duplicate a lot like the humans, but they wouldn’t be strong enough to take on all the dwarves per say.

3 Likes

this what he said right here

It also canon that the Horde lost more than the Night Elves did in War of Thorns.

Their military was untouched, and they are winning in all fronts in Kalimdor, according to a datamined cinematic and the War Table.

2 Likes

Yes it is. Malfurion is not a civilian. Nor was Delaryn.

3 Likes

Christ i’m not doing this again you win the night elves are awesome thanks for the input

From A Good War :

When the final numbers were tallied, there would be more slain Horde than kaldorei.

From Elegy :

All who could walk were pressed into service. Even those generally regarded as civilians—tailors, food merchants, innkeepers—had learned over centuries how to fight well enough to defend themselves. …

Delaryn watched, feeling wretched, as those she had ostensibly been sent here to protect joined their Sentinel sisters in racing silently across the bridges, armed with bows and daggers.

Here name is Shendruk. She was created for this cutscene. We imagined that this is someone who’s been actually probably a soldier on the battle lines in this region, you know, between like the orcish line of going into Ashenvale. She’s probably a character who’s been there, right, and that had some experience. And I know there’s been some conversation about the way she talks about Night Elves. Part and parcel, right, when you’re not talking about the game mechanics, right - we know that Night Elves are insanely powerful - but part and parcel, if you’ve lived in this world, there’s going to be a lot of Night Elves in this forest that are just civilians, right? When she’s been patrolling that area, by and large, she’s probably only witnessed, you know, conflicts between the normal Night Elves. You know, the ones that just live [there]. You would have never encountered the Archdruid . You never would have ever encountered [a “single Night Elf” that “could do all that”], right? So a lot of her impressions are just based on like, “Oh, yeah, I’ve seen- I’ve had scuffles with the Night Elves for however many years and I’ve never had any trouble with them,” right? -Terran Gregory

2 Likes

Hey dude, don’t post fake and edited quotes with my name and avatar. Even if you are trying to make a “joke”, it’s not cool.

1 Like

If that’s what nearly winning looks like to you, I’d hate to see what you call a trounce.

2 Likes

Considering the Night Elves killed more Horde than they lost with only militia and civilians… it’s pretty good.

2 Likes

1 Like

Good, we agree. Horde lost more in the War of Thorns than Kaldorei.

2 Likes

We agree that the super deity Malfurion Stormrage is the soul and only reason that the Horde lost more people.

And that Teldrassil was not a genocide, because the Horde lost more people than the nelves, and the Horde didn’t lose that many.

2 Likes

He helped, sure… but we can’t say he is the only reason.

Horde lost only military targets, but if you want to apologize for baby murder, it wouldn’t be the first time.

2 Likes

Hi, Horde here.

Malfurion did most of the heavy lifting. I had absolutely 0 percent trouble killing night elves.

Even with the civilian deaths, they were outnumbered by Horde deaths, which weren’t that many. Clearly, Teldrassil was not a big loss and not many people died there at all.

1 Like

What fantasy land do you live in? Malfurion being strong was never in doubt. The Night Elves got flattened to the very core of their civilization and that was put to the torch with them still inside it. The only reason they still exist is that the writers can’t erase them from the story and population numbers don’t matter.

No other playable race has ever been brutalized as hard as the Night Elves, and only playable-race plot armor and wildly powerful figureheads saves them from total annihilation.

This isn’t the story of Night Elf victory, it’s the most shattering defeat a people have suffered since the Draenei got turned into pavement. The Horde got to destroy the Night Elves as hard as the game can actually realistically allow - as hard as they could get beat without actually being deleted, Red Team beat them.

They aren’t 3rd faction material. They’re barely a playable race.

And I know you know this, because until you discovered revisionist Nelf supremacy, you were whining this exact thing on these very forums. We remember that. We aren’t a wiki page you can just edit the inconvenience out of.

1 Like

Have you ever seen “Wrestling isn’t Wrestling” by Uptomyknees on youtube? If so, and if not, go to 16:55 and see if it reminds you of anyone.

1 Like

You are also the PC, who rivals the big lore characters in power level. You are not the typical Horde, who’s main experience has been fighting civilian nelves… Like the Orc commander at Darkshore….

I mean, it’s genocide whenever you indiscriminately kill a population of people. Even if that population is small.

Source?

And yet we have multiple sources saying the Horde lost more, despite the Kaldorei military not even being present for the war and being outnumbered 8-1.

Im annoyed that whenever the Alliance needs a scapegoat, its the night elves. That’s not the same as saying the Night Elves are near extinction, the lore suggests the opposite.

2 Likes

:joy: Oh my sweet lord.

The War of Thorns? The bit where they got rolled back from all of their holdings to their capital and it was set ablaze?

Y-you know that happened, right?

2 Likes