How not to raid lead

1.Don’t yelled at your guildies
2.Learn to play your class.
3.Learn to wait on agro for tanks

2 Likes

This was a really funny and interesting video to watch! Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I’ve recently rerolled on Faerlina, and I’ll be looking for a raid group at some point. I have some time to level and meet people along the way, before that happens though.

From the point of view of this video, there were a couple of things that seemed to be raised that might make this particular guild questionable:

• Does the raid leader have an understanding of the roles?
  • Is the loot council favoring an inner clique?
  • Is the overall tone of the raid serious, and lacking fun?

In the first case, it seems that there’s a dual wield fury tank with no fire resist pulling Rag, and dying. The Raid leader blames healers.

Around 4:50, there’s some conversation about loot councils, “If you’re participating in a loot council, and you’re just helping others gear, I mean they can say it’s for the greater good of the guild, or whatever, but I mean they’re just the biggest loot [insert vernacular for prostitute]. Let’s be honest guys.

And there’s even a clip of someone who is apparently a streamer in that raid, claiming they are scared to even ask in raid about what the rules are for mining, stating, “Yeah, I’m not going to mine. I’m scared.”

“This group, they’re kind of serious. I would like a chill like meme-y Discord. It’ll be fun. But, I think they’ll get mad if you talk a lot.”

So, this video does seem to paint an overall negative view of the guild in it. It is delivered in a funny sort of way, and it isn’t completely clear if it is meant as satirical, or as a serious journalistic piece. Either way, it was a fun watch.

• Does the raid leader have an understanding of the roles? No
  • Is the loot council favoring an inner clique? Yes
  • Is the overall tone of the raid serious, and lacking fun? Atmosphere is horrible

Do not let The Leech Asmon be your raid leader ! he will purposely ninja loot everything and claim to be an accident w/a crappy smirk on his face !

You forgot to mention the eye brows.