How much $ would you pay to clone?

If Blizzard offered you the ability to reincarnate your past character(s) as Clones, what price would seem fair to you? Per character.

3 Likes

Wasn’t the original fee $35 USD?
Should be that.

1 Like

I would pay $50 but a fair price probably like $15

1 Like

ONE MILLION DOLLARS

Puts finger on RH side bottom lip

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

But no, honestly if the amount I spent on virtual ships in star citizen is any indication of how much I’d spend on my clones…best to keep that number out of blizzards mind for the rest of you guys’ sake lol.

why would i want to do that? I can jsut reroll.

6 Likes

You are free to do so, good luck and have fun Jimmy!

2 Likes

$0.00
I didn’t need any clones since all of my toons chose to remain in Classic WoW. The retail progression servers never appealed to me.

8 Likes

Nothing, because this is my past character.

2 Likes

I don’t need any help, I’m a space captain damn it!

2 Likes

Roberts Space Industries needs to stop selling commissions (and ships) and start putting out what they promised. They’ve raised over 500 million USD through crowdfunding and churning out ships that you can walk around in. Have a blast in your hangar module. They’ve been in alpha for like what - 10 years?

I has a sad for you - and one of my brothers that bought into this.

1 Like

Listen, those funds are very properly allocated, like paying his wife 700k annually to re-decorate the office once.

4 Likes

$5-$10

Maybe $3.5 even

1 Like

They should pay me to play there. Not giving them money for a clone man

1 Like

It was $5 after we called them out on how BS the price was.

1 Like

thanks for the history lesson i guess but the question posed was

and I answered for myself

$0

4 Likes

$85.00 seems fair to me.

Personally though, I bought a clone when they were on sale for like $5.00. I think they were for about 6 months or so, at that point.

I don’t think I’d actually pay for any though, considering how often (or how infrequently) I have actually gone back to play Classic Era since moving on.

3 Likes

$85 for something they can do at no cost to them :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think you understand what “no cost” means. Or at least, I don’t understand what you mean by “no cost,” if it’s being applied to a service that had to be developed and maintained.

1 Like