How much longer will we have 100% XP Bonus?

I wanna know.

6 Likes

I hope longer than 20/04

21 Likes

I too hope it lasts past Julgust 4th.

27 Likes

The announcement said it ends 4/20. It may go longer but I would plan on the 4/20 date.

EDIT for sauce: [News] Gain the Winds of Wisdom 100% Experience Buff

5 Likes

I really hope they extend it.

Most states are under “Stay at home” until the end of April.

I’m on a 7 day work stretch…12 hour shifts. I start 14 days off (with some work at home) next Friday. I’m considering leveling a neglected Alliance character (done with my Horde alts) and it would be nice to have it. I will have a few days before it disappears…but it would be nice to see it extended for 10 extra days or so.

29 Likes

I hope its extended to at least the end of April… The 20th is such an arbitrary date.

14 Likes

It’s not arbitrary. They enabled the buff on March 20th, and it was to last a month. That’s how they came up with April 20th.

6 Likes

I agree. All states in the USA have been declared an emergency, and thus orders to distance/stay at home have been extended. I’d say Blizzard should extend it until at least May 1st.

11 Likes

Julgust almost made me spit cocoa pebbles all over my monitor, so thank you for that.

1 Like

At least the weather is better than Smarch.

4 Likes

Just to make sure, I checked the top of the thread list before clicking in here and yup, the announcement for the buff is still right there and it includes when it’s scheduled to end. Why was this thread created?

The copycat joke’s never as good as the original.

3 Likes

4/20. I do hope they extend it though. If we are quarantined more.

5 Likes

I hope it gets extended too. Never seen the lower zones so active, it’s very nice to not have long queues on leveling dungeons either, even as DPS.

15 Likes

Yea and with the account bide essences I find myself playing my 120s more and wanting to do visions! I find myself behind in visions.

Hopefully they see the benefits of keeping it until at least the end of Summer, considering that a lot more players are logging in and leveling fresh characters.

4/20 is a disappointing date to end it. I plan on doing a few more alts, but don’t want to rush it before the 20th.

3 Likes

Original end date was 4/20. People speculated and asked that it be extended since the likelihood of the quarantines/lockdowns lasting longer.

Who knows if that will happen. I will bank on the 20th for now.

2 Likes

I think we will get something else or different maybe a mount after the 20th. Seems to be less players by the day even with lockdown so they need to up the prize.

As my city is under lockdown until May 15th… I so hope they extend it. That being said, I am extremely grateful they gave it to us at all.

:cookie:

14 Likes

I forget, can you get the heritage armor if you’r wearing Heirlooms? If I remember correctly you can right?

1 Like

Dunno but it’s been fun. Hopefully they just extend it until the Shadowlands leveling revamp. Let it be the old leveling systems last hurrah.

8 Likes