How many stamina buffs can we stack in BGs?

I was goofing around last night as Guardian and was curious how high much HP we could stack.

Den Mother gives 15% stam
PW Fort is 10%
Food Buff 10%

What else is possible to stack up? Commanding shout still a thing for Arms?

What am I missing and how tanky can we make a group?

1 Like

stam flask

stoneskin gargoyle for dks as well.

edit, also banner for 2 minutes

Flasks don’t work in BGs D:

they don’t in rated, they do in epics and normals

All of that is disabled now. You might have the buff on but it doesn’t effect you anymore.

Unless I’m taking crazy pills.

stop taking them, my HP goes up with a stam flask, stam flask+fort+food puts me at 277k vs 240 or 250 unbuffed

I’m going to test this tonight.

Otherwise you owe me flowers.

i always use a stam flask because it ups my PVE dps in epics. so im pretty sure they work, however i’m an alchemist, if it doesn’t work for you thats the only reason i can think why.

Food buff says 10% but its really just 1. Kinda useless imo. 200k to 202k hp… thanks but id rather use a stat food.

The food buff is 10% off base stamina (as if no gear).

Jd has been crusading against it by providing fish feasts as a means to bring attention to the issue.

Fighting the good fight!

2 Likes

Are we stam stacking this evening?

i generally do.

stack with me!

i’ll be on in a bit

Commanding Shout is still a thing. It’s temporary ofc but you can also PVP talent it to be 30% pretty sure.

the food buff is garbage. it adds less than an auto attack of hp.

You can still stam flask but you have to drink it before the bg actually shows up
you could also enchant your gear for stamina with old enchants
gem for stamina
perhaps there is a demo pet that somehow increases stamina ?

no, you can use them in bgs.

A relatively uknown buff you can get that works in BGs are the Oranges in Tanaan Jungle. They’re in a particular jungle area and provide +5% to all stats for 10 minutes.

They work at any level (level 1-120, as long as you can get a summon out there). Its been a twink “secret” for a while now. The only time they stay on you as you enter is if you’re the maximum level for the bracket though (19, 29, ect)

3 Likes

Repurposed Fel Focuser.