How many posts do I need to able to link images?

If there is any silver lining in all of this it is that maybe people are becoming more aware of the world outside their home.

Probably not, but one can hope. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LOL, they’re already starting to forget.

Forums more angry than Blitz ever was

2 Likes

But even I can’t link Wowhead.

1 Like

This was a test. I am Trust Level 2. So are you. You can link wowhead.

1 Like

It seems I can.

But the weird thing is I can’t link Wowpedia.

1 Like

That’s not true. I have been silenced twice in the last year and I have trust level 3. There is probably a period that you need to go without getting punished again before you can earn it.

2 Likes

That’s because Wowpedia isn’t one of their trusted sites. I couldn’t tell you for sure how many sites are on the trusted sites list but it’s not many.

1 Like

No clue what that time period is without being punished again is. I actually lasted 105 days once with no forum action and TL3 never returned. At this point I have just accepted I won’t be getting it back.

Been called a shill, paid employee, etc so often you’d think I could get this fixed!

4 Likes

as many of the replies allude to, it doesn’t matter if you have made 100,000 posts… that’s not how you earn the privilege to post images… rather it’s earning it by grabbing the attention of a moderator with helpful or insightful quality posts.

Basically the same way of becoming a MVP (the green posters), but less strict.

The other easy way to gain the privilege is to make an ultra popular topic in which the original post would make good use of images embedded in it… Take the Vulpera megathread that’s on this forum, in it’s initial form when that thread started the OP didn’t have images privilege, however as a result of the popularity of that thread, must have grabbed the attention of a moderator who changed that.

1 Like

But that doesn’t mean it wasn’t influenced by China :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rules are a form of censorship though.

“No shirt, no shoes, no service” = I have censored shirtless people

1 Like

so its a log in scam to inflate forum numbers?

1 Like

But thats not how it works at all.

Also not what happened either. The person literally explained what happened.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/vulpera-megathread-2/221522/266

1 Like

but you’re ignoring the fact that their character that made the thread in the first place got image permission due to that post :slight_smile: as i mentioned. Who cares if their new account also got permission due to association. that doesn’t excuse the fact that their original account got permission due to getting the attention of a moderator who bumped their trust level in the first place.

1 Like

No. That isn’t what happened. At all.

It wasn’t because of the thread.

The person literally called customer service, and found out how to keep trust level 3 because they were transferring a toon off the server which had trust level 3 already.

Trust level is based on character-server names. They moved a character from their server to another, changing their “character-server” name. They then created a new character using the original character-server name, which got to use the original trust level 3.

A mod didnt just come by and say “oh, i like this thread”, and decide to bump their trust level up.

So to get trust lvl 3, you basically have to make forum reading your full time job.

Not really. Unless you have a full time job that requires about 10 mins of work a day.

Maybe I do, maybe I don’t… >.>

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Are they hiring?

1 Like

I like picture page.

It’s time to get your crayon and your pencil.