How many 120's you got

3 decided to go on a BFA vacation, my hunter, death knight and this toon. Hunter is my favorite, I love collecting pets, I’m sure my guild mates think I’m crazy for feeding them treats.

1 Like

I have 24, one of each class per faction. My favorites are my blood elf paladin and all eight of my void elves :grin:

3 Likes

Ei, you don’t like Beast Mastery? Just be a normal person and do twice the damage with half the effort! You’re a weird man, Wild, there is no need to gloat because you get the most love.

2 + an unused lvl 120 boost.

The second one is a bank alt.

I am not refarming corrupyions. Nope, not happening so no active alts for me this time.

And why doesn’t he give Survival a second look? RUDE.

I bet you’d jump on a Void Elf Paladin wouldn’t you? :wink:

2 Likes

Well, according to my calculations…

punches numbers into a calculator randomly

Legion.

3 Likes

BM is dumb bit its not that far ahead damage wise.

1 Like

13…14…something like that

6 Horde:
Mag’har Hunter
Belf Priest
Mag’har Priest
Vulpera Priest
Orc Rogue
Belf Pally

2 Alliance:
Gnome Hunter
Dark Iron Priest

You bet! Sorry Sairny, I’ve seen your parses and you’re wrong. BM is very easy, but haste-stacking MM and vers-stacking SV hunters are the bomb!

(Sairny is one of my alts lol)

Heck yeah. As long as it’s a voidy reskin tho, I like void elves 'cause they’re edgy and emo hehe :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok counting now I have 8 Alliance characters (+1 dwarf warrior that i deleted coz cba gearing him up) In order they are

Human Paladin
Night elf warrior
night elf DH
nelf rogue
nelf mage
nelf hunter
nelf priest
nelf druid

All nelves are females for obvious reasons.
have a dark iron dwarf at 110 on a RP server because he is my gold hoarder alt for that faction else i would have deleted him.

have a light forged draenei paladin a void elf monk and some 110 DHs on my main server (EU kazzak) a 111 Tauren hunter a 110 Highmountain tauren monk

I also have a Maghar rogue
orc monk maghar shaman

belf paladin
nightborne warlock
belf dh (duh)
Zandalari druid.
belf rogue
nightborne mage
forsaken DK
maghar monk
maghar warrior
nightborne priest
zandalari paladin
maghar hunter
Tauren warrior

have an up and coming “Fishing alt” for the fishing tourney which is a hm tauren druid

Imo The allied race system caused ALOT of character bloat for my account. I really wish They could (and they should idgaf about what excuses they have, they gave those for classic too) increase character limit for accounts.

so in total i have 24 + a few 110s
I have 41 of 50 character slots in use.

1 Like

not enough that’s for sure… specially if you want to try get mounts from time to time.

Too many LoL!

1 Like

9…and that’s too many for me.

Mag’har Orc Warrior

Mag’har Orc DK

Mag’har Orc Monk

Mag’har Orc Shaman

Zandalari Troll Paladin

Undead Rogue

Orc Warlock

Orc Rogue

Tauren Druid

1 Like

18 Horde
6 Alliance

I think… maybe 5 Alliance

1 Like

Hm . I’ve got my DK, rogue, hunter, mage, druid, priest and DH and a warlock at 110. My favourite is DK. I will alwayshave a love for this class.

1 Like

Two 1H 1A.

1 Like

9 horde, 6 alliance. Soon to be 10 horde, my wife and I are close to done leveling our infernal rodents, then I can abandon it and just group with her on good characters.