How many 120 alts do you have?

10 now
Just leveled up my Warlock and DK.

Now left with Rogue at 116 and Druid at 110.
Really dislike playing Druid…

I only have 1 120 but working on this guy and my rogue. I’m taking a break in about two weeks so trying to go ahead and get them there. my rogue is 118 or so as well.

1 Like

But they are changing 110-120, we will have “Incursions” which are supposed to be similar to Legion Invasions - and those you can get 1.5 levels in a few minutes when they are up. I tend to login only for those on 100-110s…

DH, Priest, Monk, Rogue and maybe one more at 120 I can’t remember.
Probably level my Warlock to 120 and that’s about it.

I have the worse luck when it comes to those. I’ll be lucky to get one a week with my time schedule.

Two. The next closest is 114. Don’t really wanna do the zones again right now. Its rather rare for me to not be interested in leveling alts but well there you have it. Also trying to get my allie up to 120 just in case I have to do the raid for KTs and not just have the rep. Knowing blizz… >_<

I have 2 120 characters. not sure which is a main and which is an alt though.

2, both horde. Am now leveling up my alli rogue.

I like your name, Ratfink. Clever.

1 Like

I have three characters at 120, my Alliance main, my Horde main, and then a hunter because I find hunters easy to level : D

Thanks to Legion, I at least one of every class at 110 waiting to be slowly leveled up as I get bored.

I have five characters at 120

I want to play more of my alts at max level.
But I’ve only managed to level 3 characters to max in BFA.
I don’t like the BFA leveling experience. It feels awful.

To me, the BFA leveling experience is horrible.
With losing a lot of abilities coming out of Legion, legendaries shutting off half way through the process, gear improvements being few and far between for the starting 6 or 7 levels, stats devaluing every level up despite mobs continue to match your current level and grow stronger.

Legion, was the first bad leveling experience for me in WoW. I’ve always enjoyed the WoW leveling experience, even in expansions like Cata or WoD that had a negative reception overall. The leveling experience was always enjoyable to me and constantly improving with each subsequent expansion release.

Until, Legion.
I absolutely didn’t like the overworld mob scaling. It greatly harmed the sense of progress and level ups, in and of themselves, didn’t mean anything. Legion’s sense of progress during leveling primarily came, not from character level ups but, from artifact level ups and obtaining new traits.

BFA lacks any such system.
Character level ups don’t feel like progress. In may cases, like when legendaries shut off, they are a shocking step backwards. BFA leveling feels like a long and ridiculous de-progressing of my characters. To which I can only start to make progress and grow stronger once again after reaching max level.

I can’t enjoy BFA leveling.

2 Likes

Two, but I only play one. I got my warrior to 120 because he was my gatherer, but I ended up hating prot so much I rolled a vengeance DH which is way more fun as well as being more mobile for avoiding mobs while gathering.

I’m not leveling any more through BfA content though. I can’t do it again. Loved doing class stories in Legion, but all the fun is gone.

1 Like

2 and working on 3rd slowly.

2, one for raiding (MM Hunter) and one for M+ only (blood dk). Just haven’t had the motivation to level my 110 DH since they made all those changes at the end of Legion. Warlock is mid 100’s but no motivation to level in Legion anymore.

I was racing to get one more, so far i got this beatiful orc and a undead warlock, left a Draenei Monk at 116 but my game time ended yesterday somehow still able to post

I have a bunch of those lazy alts too! All standing around “bravely” in Org or SW, logging on popping the button answering a question and logging off again. It works much better on the 3 under 25 and the 2 now 34 than the 110s lol.

To answer the original Q: 2 alts at 120 a DH and an ally hunter.

2 Likes

I’m currently at:
4 - Level 120
1 - Level 115
1 - Level 114
1 - Level 111

But all that matters is that I get my Mag’har Orcs… oh, the grind :persevere:

1 Like

Just 2 - My Priest here at 370 and a Druid at 360 - I’m going to level a 3rd someday soon but I wouldn’t be able to handle enough time to manage more than that, I try to do all the Azerite World quests on both characters per day, and after that’s done i’m pretty burnt out

At this stage I consider all my characters alts… I have 5 at 120, 13 at 110, and 1 allied at 40 (just can’t make the climb…), 4 of the 120s are alliance and 1 is horde. Of those, 2 are tanks, 2 are healers and 1 is DPS. I am getting ready to start my 6th, but cannot decide between another horde tank or a horde healer…